I called it Don't Know because I didn't know what to call it.

Anyway its pretty poppy, and I'm thinking it will have some up tempo drum beats and such.

In the profile, listen to Don't Know.

Crit 4 Crit as always.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I actually really enjoyed that. The guitar and vocals felt really mellowed out and mixed with each other in a very pleasant manner. You might want to be a little more powerful in your vocals though. Like, I'd sing a little more loudly and fully, it will help you stay on the right pitch and will really let your voice shine through. You got a damn good melody and damn good guitar parts. Just get some drums under that and you should be set to go. I really liked this one.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153573
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
I actually really enjoyed that. The guitar and vocals felt really mellowed out and mixed with each other in a very pleasant manner. You might want to be a little more powerful in your vocals though. Like, I'd sing a little more loudly and fully, it will help you stay on the right pitch and will really let your voice shine through. You got a damn good melody and damn good guitar parts. Just get some drums under that and you should be set to go. I really liked this one.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153573

Thanks so much, yeah I really am not much of a singer, I just do it cause our band doesn't really have one and I am the only one who writes stuff.

I already did.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i think you should get some bass and drums behind it, and if you wanted it to sound really good re-record the vocals with more energy and perfection. otherwise, it was pretty catchy. cool song.
I liked it, it could definatly use some better production values,
i like the chorused-guitar that comes in at "Everyday" (00:23)
Vocals could be a little more powerful as some people already mentioned,
if you want i'd be happy to record some drums for it?