Page 1 of 3
I searchbarred/I dont know if this has been done before but....

Basically, post things your family does that makes you embarrassed/pist off and make you wish you were not related to them in any way.
I'm a lot more intelligent than anybody else in my family. I think I was adopted.

Edit: Seriously, though, my family's cool.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Jul 1, 2009,
Oh, only raise me, give me love, food and a roof over my head, God that really pisses me off.

/obligatory srs 'respect your parents' post

But nah, my family are awesome. If anything, I embarrass them.
group sex
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
I'm not dumb enough to ever go around my family.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
in family reunions we play christmas songs with the help of variously sized plastic tubes..
never gets old =)
My mother tends to hold my hand when crossing the street. She doesn't know that i enjoy it.
Sail upon the open skies
My mother doesn't do anything, but I think she's on the verge of a life changing realisation of some sort. She's already quit her church.

My dad's kinda poor but he's quite cool. But for some reason our conversations are very dry.

My sister just sucks.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i think my family annoys me for the simple fact that i'm around them too much. this will happen with anyone. it's happened with past friends/girlfriends/what-have-you as well.

the only thing i can think of that my family does that would annoy me even if i didn't spend so much time with him is this:

Dad - makes blatant racist comments in public. FAIL
Mom - constantly negative about all things in life. FAIL
Sister - has not yet learned when to pick her battles. Semi FAIL

other than that they're family and they have my back before anyone else so i can't hate on em...
I'm different from my entire family, and I look like my mom but not like my dad. So probably my mom cheated on my dad. I hope so.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Every time i go out to eat with my parents, my mother will always say something bad about the restaurant. For example, one time at a Chinese restaurant, the waiter put the place mats on the table and two of them were crooked, so my mom goes "What a mess!" in what seemed like an extremely loud voice at the time. The whole time I'm thinking, "Nice, now I'm gonna get a booger in my food."
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Karvid
I'm a lot more intelligent than anybody else in my family. I think I was adopted.

I think I'm adopted too; my family doesnt liek mudkipz.

Quote by Iceman 420
My mom massages my penis to straighten it out.

Feels good man.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Iceman 420
My mom massages my penis to straighten it out.

what happened to that thread?
My father goes EVERYWHERE in a tshirt, shorts, and flip-flops/thongs. Most, if not all of what he wears is NASCAR brand. It's honestly sickening.

Also, both of my parents failed out of basic English in high school, and being an English major, a lot of their English mistakes really bug the hell out of me.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
My father goes EVERYWHERE in a tshirt, shorts, and flip-flops/thongs. Most, if not all of what he wears is NASCAR brand. It's honestly sickening.

Also, both of my parents failed out of basic English in high school, and being an English major, a lot of their English mistakes really bug the hell out of me.

Quote by Kensai
I think I'm adopted too; my family doesnt liek mudkipz.

Put them up for adoption. Now.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
My parents are chill, but I hate my siblings. Their so mother****ing stupid. My little brothers are obsesed with video games hardcore, and their gay, and little sis is stupid as ****, and ugly as ****, and just really retarded all around.

Flippedit: nevermind.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 1, 2009,
Quote by SlayingDragons
My parents are chill, but I hate my siblings. Their so mother****ing stupid. My little brothers are obsesed with video games hardcore, and their gay, and little sis is stupid as ****, and ugly as ****, and just really retarded all around.

someone needs to take a few deep breaths...
Quote by konfyouzd
someone needs to take a few deep breaths...

Okay... In... Out... In.. Out... In... Out... Didn't help.
My mom is stuck in the sixties. New technology baffles her, and her opinions on social changes are not in favor.

My father is fine though. He's a bit of a jerk at times but meh.
my dad's awesome, he doesn't annoy me at all because we have the same personalities. My mom is also awesome, but she annoys the **** out of me when she drinks. My triplet brothers (yes, three 9 year old boys) are pretty cool only 25% of the time. They always invade my privacy and one of them has bi-polar disorder so he freaks out randomly and starts breaking ****. My older sister is bad ass, but she lives like 6 hours away so we don't hang out much. But we always go to music festivals and smoke a **** ton of weed.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
My dad told my boyfriend that when I was four he used to flip me over him and I used to call it a 'womp'.

>....<
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Okay... In... Out... In.. Out... In... Out... Didn't help.

then burning a cannabis plant before doing so next time. get back to me with the results.
My mum is a racist homophobe who would probably support the BNP is she knew anything about politics. My dad usually follows my mum's opinions as not to get on her bad side. My brother is also a big homophobe and my sister, only 9 years old is sponging up every racist remark she hears.

I probably like my brother the most. We share an interest in gaming.
They're all born again Christian.

I'm Atheist.

You do the math. It was one hell of an awkward day when they found out. Even though I told them millions of times before, when they "found out" for themselves, they weren't happy.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
They're all born again Christian.

I'm Atheist.

You do the math. It was one hell of an awkward day when they found out. Even though I told them millions of times before, when they "found out" for themselves, they weren't happy.

fun. are they the cult-like born agains or do they just try to make you feel bad about your decision every hour of every day by talking about how happy they are since they found Christ?

(i don't mean to offend any of you out there that are Christian, born again, etc. i've just noticed a tendency of a few--not sure how representative they are of the overall population--that like to cram it down the throats of others.)
My mum also holds a christian youth group at the house because I'm athiest in a hope of converting me and wears a huge green coat that makes her look like a blob.

o..o
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Wow, my family>most of your families. I'll remember this next time I feel like complaining about them.

Thanks, UG!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
My mum eats so horrendously, she opens her mouth and lets it reverberate, and sorta. . slaps it against the roof of her mouth, I have literally had to hold my fist back from her at occasions it's that ****in' retarded.
And my dad, well I think my dad's going senile (he's 61 ) cos he occasionally slips into a really....for lack of a better word, retarded voice and just says the most irrelevant things, like reading a t-shirt real loud or saying "Hey, that's your shirt on the washing line" or something. He also smokes about 400 a week and drinks relentlessly even though he's just had 2 heart problems.
Quote by imdeth
My mum is a racist homophobe who would probably support the BNP is she knew anything about politics. My dad usually follows my mum's opinions as not to get on her bad side. My brother is also a big homophobe and my sister, only 9 years old is sponging up every racist remark she hears.

I probably like my brother the most. We share an interest in gaming.

Sorry to hear that man

Quote by el-ECTRO
My mum also holds a christian youth group at the house because I'm athiest in a hope of converting me and wears a huge green coat that makes her look like a blob.

o..o

Wow that's seriously desperate...

... a woman her age should dress with dignity.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Karvid
Wow, my family>most of your families. I'll remember this next time I feel like complaining about them.

Thanks, UG!

meh, i got no complains about my family. i get along with all of them pretty well. nothing i'm ashamed of really.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Page 1 of 3