What's the proper term to describe alternations of two time signatures of equal length, but different beat groupings (such as 3/4 and 6/8)?

Not the strict definition, but the modern, loose one.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
That might have been it. I've only heard this term once or twice, so I can't remember for sure, but that definition isn't exactly matching. Thanks anyways though.