Page 1 of 2
of all time. mine happens to be the first texas chainsaw massacre a.k.a headcheese
Quote by Amy_Lee

That made me laugh and then choke on my own phlegm.

Check my shit out
Superhero Movie
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's not really a horror, but it's quite horrific. A z and two noughts.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Gutterballs, if you've never seen a death by 69 I highly recomend it.

or any of the Hellraisers
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by ibrahimasood
Most likley The Exorcist.

+1 I find it very different from other horrors in the way the plot goes, the twists and turns. And small girls crawling strangely with heads turning 360 degrees gives me the creepy stuff in my pants.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
The Exorcist.

I saw Hellraiser II last night, that girl is hot. And the best quote ever: "I reccomend... AMPUTATION!"
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

the only one I've seen so far. But hey, Jessica Biel is HAWT!

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Last edited by classicrockboy at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Evil Dead II
[REC]
The Shining
Session 9

meh

Come on, [rec] wasn't scary at all, just loud. And session 9 was boring as hell.

My scariest film was something about soldiers in a bunker, forgot the name. Not "the bunker" something different, it was a better movie.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by The_Casinator
Shaun of the dead!

This

Also Gremlins
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I've always liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That or 28 Days Later, if that counts.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
the ring scared me ****less the first time I saw it
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
japanese (ju on) grudge scared me a lil bit. It was quite enjoyable en all - though not for the um reasons you'd expect (haha brings back memories of my ex)
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Kartman
I've always liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That or 28 Days Later, if that counts.

This too. The sequel not so much.
the original texas chainsaw massacre is the best one and feels fairly realistic.
The Ring and the Ring 2. We watched them in Music, and it scared everyone ****less
Also, the Haunting In Connecticut was pretty good.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
The Shining
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by imdeth
This too. The sequel not so much.

Curious, for me it was the opposite: 28 Days later was just OK for me (except for the music, I love it), but I enjoyed 28 Weeks later a lot more.

And it's also great to know somebody else here has heard of Session 9!

I'm a horror/gore movie addict, so I don't have a particular favourite. But I'd say pretty much any of the horror classics are unbeatable. You simply can't be considered a horror fan if you haven't seen / don't like the old Night of the Living Dead

EDIT: Oh, and Shaun of the Dead is also a great movie, one of my favourites, although it's not much of a horror film. The same goes for the not very well known (at least in my country) Fido.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Last edited by Mahoru at Jul 2, 2009,
Alien
The Shining
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974 version)
The Thing

Anyone who says the remakes of the Ring or the Grudge needs their definition of 'horror' redefined. Those films were not scary in the slightest, unless you find black-and-white girls climbing out of TVs or Japanese boys 'getting you' scary. Seriously you never see what happens. True, in Alien not much is shown, but you can guess that the Alien eats/mutilates them, whereas in the Grudge you see the little kid jump out and hear screaming... and that's it.
I'm a rather big fan of the recent remakes of Halloween, Friday the 13th, Last House on the Left, and so on and so forther

But I really dig any movie with Vincent Price in it haha
God, I wish people knew the difference between horror and slashers.

Wicker Man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Random3
Alien
The Shining
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974 version)
The Thing

Anyone who says the remakes of the Ring or the Grudge needs their definition of 'horror' redefined. Those films were not scary in the slightest, unless you find black-and-white girls climbing out of TVs or Japanese boys 'getting you' scary. Seriously you never see what happens. True, in Alien not much is shown, but you can guess that the Alien eats/mutilates them, whereas in the Grudge you see the little kid jump out and hear screaming... and that's it.

lol. Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Alien weren't horror films. One was a slasher, the other was sci fi.. Though, that was closer to horror. You need to redefine your definition, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Kami-sama
Come on, [rec] wasn't scary at all, just loud. And session 9 was boring as hell.

hey now! session 9 was awesome, you just have to appreciate its atmosphere and psychological chills.

Eraserhead, Audition, Suicide Club, Irreversible, Cannibal Holocaust, The Machinist, Them.

I for one think the ring,the grudge and the decent, all those films ARE scary, and i don't see whats with all the flaming on them.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
hey now! session 9 was awesome, you just have to appreciate its atmosphere and psychological chills.

Eraserhead, Audition, Suicide Club, Irreversible, Cannibal Holocaust, The Machinist, Them.

I for one think the ring,the grudge and the decent, all those films ARE scary, and i don't see whats with all the flaming on them.

Them is the greatest movie ever made. Tarantula also rules. Wanna be friends? We can stay up past midnight watching scary movies and shouting, "Boo," at random intervals.

Wanna come to my place and watch, "Freaks?"
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
God, I wish people knew the difference between horror and slashers.

Wicker Man.

Slashers are still classified as horror. Its just a sub-genre of horror. I've cleaned out my local video stores collection of horror movies, 50% of them being slashers.

Wicker Man sucked. I thought it was boring as hell
Last edited by 3rdActguitarist at Jul 2, 2009,
Scream... only for the sheer fact that Neve Campbell used to be hotter than hell
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Them is the greatest movie ever made. Tarantula also rules. Wanna be friends? We can stay up past midnight watching scary movies and shouting, "Boo," at random intervals.

Wanna come to my place and watch, "Freaks?"

I'm on my way!

i'll bring the lube and popcorn
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
Slashers are still classified as horror. Its just a sub-genre of horror. I've cleaned out my local video stores collection of horror movies, 50% of them being slashers.

Wicker Man sucked. I thought it was boring as hell

Which version did you see? The original one, or the Nick Cage version?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2