I had the opportunity to try out out a HardTail the other day and it blew me away, much better than any PRS I've ever played (and A LOT cheaper), so I've decided I need one! :lol:

What I have up for trade:

Hughes and Kettner Warp X head

More pictures here:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MatrixClaw/pictures/gear/569854/569857

Not sure why people don't like H&K around here cause this thing kills. The amp is a high gain monster, very similar to a Mesa/Boogie Rectifier, in that it has that huge Recto "Wall of Sound," without the loose Recto lowend. The Hughes and Kettner Warp X is a very low-mid oriented amp and is great for rhythms, or roll down the bass and kick in the presence a bit, and you have some sweet, leads. The clean channel on this amp is beautiful. I was very surprised when I bought the amp, so much that it inspired me to play clean much more often.

I do not have the footswitch for the amp unfortunately, but a new H&K switch can be bought for $50 from Musician's Friend, or you can get a 2 button Hosa one off Amazon for around $20. The tolex has been ripped along the seem on the bottom of the amp and was glued back down, this happened during shipping (damn UPS!), but isn't noticeable unless you're really looking for it.

Here's a few clips of the amp that I did to give an idea of its sound, each clip shows my settings, guitars used, etc.:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MatrixClaw/music/albums/645622

I also have a USA Custom Shop Washburn WMS:

This guitar is IMMACULATE, not a single scratch on it, looks brand new. Similar in sound to a Les Paul, but with a little more high end bite to it.

More pictures:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MatrixClaw/pictures/gear/546041/553450

I'm only looking for a flamed top HardTail, no quilts. The flashier the better :P

I'd love one that looked like seafoamer's, if at all possible:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/remaofaes/DSC_0015.jpg

I MAY consider a PRS Custom 24 or Singlecut, but it's going to have to be super nice.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
any other trades for the warp x?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
any other trades for the warp x?

Not unless it's your Les Paul Classic
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
sheeeeet man. i wish i could, but this thing is my baby - any interest in a late 1960's/early 70's ampeg head?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
sheeeeet man. i wish i could, but this thing is my baby - any interest in a late 1960's/early 70's ampeg head?

No thanks man.

The only amp I'd give the Warp up for is a Framus Cobra to match my cab

Either that or I'd trade all of my amps for a Diezel Herbert.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
and that, i unfortunately cannot do. hell, i guess i'd probably trade my LP for a cobra or a diezel, but then i wouldn't have a guitar to play through it
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
and that, i unfortunately cannot do. hell, i guess i'd probably trade my LP for a cobra or a diezel, but then i wouldn't have a guitar to play through it

Haha, that's why I have 4 guitars!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com