Laney LC15, some kind of older model that doesn't have reverb and send/return. Its previous owner had changed its skin. ^^

I have played around 2 years and bought the Ibanez about 5 months ago. Since that I have been playing through my computer with Amplitube. Other amps I've ever tried are MG30DFX and Spider III 30 , they are in my school's practice room.

Anyways, I'm proud of having bought a tube amp as my first amp It makes a pretty good sound but I haven't played with it much yet because my neighbours are sleeping. I need to shield my guitar and then I'll start experimenting.

PICS:

Love the colour clash between the amp and the guitar.

I sound gay... meh.

EDIT: excellent amp. I personally prefer to a dirty stomp box (which you seem to have?) as it's driven tones, though.
I like its natural overdrive very much, but sometimes I need to play metal, too
Love the re-tolex job on it, makes it stand out instead of black......ugghh.

HNAD!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
nice man, I wonder how you change the tubes on those...well on mine too cause mine has those little metal hooks holding the tubes.
HNAD! I like the colors as well!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Nice! Dig the tolex on that thing.

I wish I would've never sold my SZ520
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
HNAD!! The tolex looks awesome. I may have to get me one of those in the future, but I need a new guitar first.

Looks sweet with the Ibby
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Nice! Dig the tolex on that thing.

I wish I would've never sold my SZ520

heh i almost sold mine. then i realized i love it. to me it feels better than any other guitar ive played. lol i just bought an rg but took it back because i realized id never play it.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣