Yeah, well, this is a problem of mine.

I can tremolo pick fairly well on EADGB, but not on e. I don't know what it is, but something is making it harder for me. Are you supposed to approach the high e-string different than the other ones? The picking isn't even or anything, but I'm doing fine on the other strings.

So yeah, does anyone else have this problem? Know how to fix it?

Maybe my picking is a problem overall..

If it would help I'll ´try to get a video up.

Thanks!
I've heard it both ways
what gauge is your high e? sometimes, a string too lite doesn't mesh with my alternate picking. maybe try a higher gauge or just soften your grip on the pick, both have worked for me.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I believe I have .010s. It could be that it feels a bit thin.. I'll see if I can find someone with higher gauges than I and try before I make a decision to change gauge.

I think I'm as relaxed as I can be and I don't think that I'm holding the pick too hard. However, I will try to focus on that.

(I don't know what's happening, I'm using "I" insanely much. )
I've heard it both ways
You could just try a different pick thickness or material, before changing your strings.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by Freepower
Looks like you'll have to self-diagnose mate, sorry.

I'll talk to my teacher next time I see him, at least he can see it in person. Thanks anyway.
I've heard it both ways