I'm in the market for a Wah. I want something that can do any thing from a good clean funk thing, to Omar Rodriguez-Lopez sounds, to John Pettruti style. Pretty much as versatile as you can get for about $150. I'll try any suggestions before pulling the trigger but I want to have some opinions before i go looking.

Also, does anyone know where I can get Mogami cable by the foot and connectors separate (Build your own cable type deal)? Ive seen the link on here before but all my googleing has been in vain.

Thanks!
Sig What?
find out what wah they use and pick one... best way though is to go to GC and try a whole bunch out...

i've seen the DIY cable kits at GC too
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
the dunlop sw30 is good for everything but its $170

completely worth it though
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
the dunlop 535q
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
yeah the SW30 would be a good choice or even the buddy guy wah if you can find one.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
digitech wah is amazing, does all the normal stuff plus extras. i went straight of the crybaby because to get it on and off you have to rock it whereas the makority of digitechs and also morley wahs have an on off footswitch.
here it comes...

its that time again...

MORLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
get the dunlop kh95, it kicks ass
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
I would not be against modding the shit out of an original crybaby it that would be just as good as (and cheaper) than the slash wah. I looked it up and it appears that JP uses a Dunlop rack wah and ORL uses a bass wah so theres not really an option on either of those. I'm definitely going to try all of these out but I just want some initial input to go off of.
Sig What?
Don't listen to everyone else. Avoid the Dunlop wahs unless you get an Original to mod or a Rack wah. The Slash wah is ok, but way overpriced, the KH sucks major penis, you can't mod the Classic, the Wylde and Dime models suck, the 535Q has a lot of sounds, none particularly good, etc. I haven't tried the EVH or CAE ones in person but I assume the EVH is just the usual Dunlop crap and the CAE may be ok. I would suggest getting an Original and making mods until you like the sound. You could just replace all the resistors with trimpots and mess with them until it souds right then keep it like that or put resistors of the closest value in. Try here for wah mods. http://wah-wah.co.uk/diy.html

I think the bass CryBaby only has one cap changed and the weird switching.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I'd check out the Vox Big Bad Wah, or a Teese RMC Wizard Wah if you can find it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i suggest the dunlop JH-1b crybaby. Its got a great range, and its really funky and simple to use