Just drove 1.5 hours to Connecticut to get this head for 400 bucks. plays like a dream! googlymoogly knows how i set it up with the combo. i ended up wiring the speaker to a 1/4" male connector and then pluggin that into the output of the head.

its an original trace head 350 watts rms and i love it haha

yeh still gettin used to not havin HTML on this...its up now
Attachments:
001.JPG
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Last edited by bassman10101 at Jul 1, 2009,
I wish I had a Trace Elliot

Careful you don't blow your combo amp :P If you go to tinypic, you can just upload it there, it might be easier than attaching images?
I am jealous beyond belief! Nice amp. 12 band graphic and all!
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Welcome to the trace club my boy
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
you need a cab...now...
lol...good find!
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
High-f*ckin-five dude, very nice
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
That looks like a beast of a head, nice find!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
yeh the 12 band gets me hard haha. and i played it through my combo for 4 hours..then i blew it hahahahaha. easy come easy go. i already started saving for the cab no worries.

i wish i knew how to turn the flash off on my dads camera. i wanted a dark pic where all you could see are the lights. ah well. you get the picture. i still am in a state of euphoria haha.

oh and before i blew that 12" 50 watt speaker it sounded like JESUS! if that head can make that poop of a speaker sound like that i cant even imagine what a cab of the right wattage will sound like.

thanks everyone
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Awesome lookin head there, I do love Trace Elliot!!! Hope you can track down an equally awesome cab!

Quote by Double Basser
Welcome to the trace club my boy

It'd a good club to be in I feel, what with our free monkey butlers and what not
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
No probs.

When i was looking for my first head i was wanting wanteds one of these(still am really badly) and there was one one ebay, i was heavily bidding went in the last couple of seconds for 2 pounds more than my last bid, i actually cried. But there amazing heads and really want one. I believe those heads peak in the region of 750 watts, which is amazing asn there so loud and versatile. Great find.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by bassman10101
yeh the 12 band gets me hard haha. and i played it through my combo for 4 hours..then i blew it hahahahaha. easy come easy go. i already started saving for the cab no worries.

i wish i knew how to turn the flash off on my dads camera. i wanted a dark pic where all you could see are the lights. ah well. you get the picture. i still am in a state of euphoria haha.

oh and before i blew that 12" 50 watt speaker it sounded like JESUS! if that head can make that poop of a speaker sound like that i cant even imagine what a cab of the right wattage will sound like.

thanks everyone

Just put your finger over it

Congrats on the head, hope she does you well
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
Just put your finger over it

Congrats on the head, hope she does you well

A head like that does not have a sex, it is simply a beast, a beautiful beast.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
A head like that does not have a sex, it is simply a beast, a beautiful beast.

But it has a girls name, almost.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115