What albums would you want re-released because of poor quality / improvements in live performances?

Personally I would like Between The Buried and Me's self-title to be released again because Tommy's vocals on songs like Shevanel Cut A Flip and Aspirations are sooo much better now (especially on Colors_Live). Also Muse's Origin of Symmetry, because some of the instruments sound really weak on songs like Citizen Erased.

How about you Pit?
Every Jonas Brothers album with better songs.

HA.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Re-Nothing

They already did, silly

Personally I'd love for Andy Sneap to produce a re-release of Dreaming Neon Black.
every black metal album ever recorded. Why is there always that lame echo effect on those?

also i agree with magician the Symphony X s/t sounds totally weird.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Våd Hamster
They already did, silly

Personally I'd love for Andy Sneap to produce a re-release of Dreaming Neon Black.

dammit, I should read threads before posting, I thought he was asking for re-releases that we like

anyway, I think they should re-do Re-Nothing and make it sound more like Catch 33 and Obzen
Quote by duncang
Every Jonas Brothers album with better songs.

HA.

haha- his is funny because it implies the jonas brothers don't have good songs, and in what way could saying that NOT be funny???
You say his voice sounds better now so do you mean re-record?

I'm looking forward to the Beatles re-releases personally.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
id love an images and words release, with JR on piano, would be brilliant =]
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
st anger. flame away, but with decent production some of those songs could be quite good
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I'd like a re-release of the White Album, with all the session recordings included. Sure, there are bootlegs, but they are not complete. I want to hear the half hour long version of Helter Skelter, and George Martin won't let me.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
st anger. flame away, but with decent production some of those songs could be quite good

yeah, get rid of the evil snare
Quote by CoreysMonster
dammit, I should read threads before posting, I thought he was asking for re-releases that we like

anyway, I think they should re-do Re-Nothing and make it sound more like Catch 33 and Obzen

lolwut? obZen and C33 sound nothing alike
Quote by Flipaningage
haha- his is funny because it implies the jonas brothers don't have good songs, and in what way could saying that NOT be funny???

Just wanted to get it out of the way.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
re-releases of several megadeth albums, I love the guitar, but would like some more bass. In fact that goes for ALOOOOT of MEtal bands I listen to.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Våd Hamster
lolwut? obZen and C33 sound nothing alike

they have one thing in common: the guitars sound awesome.

both Nothings have terrible guitar sounds, and on Re-Nothing the vocals sound terrible and the triggered drums sound stupid. I guess just take Nothing and add Re-Nothing guitars on it
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I'd like a re-release of the White Album, with all the session recordings included. Sure, there are bootlegs, but they are not complete. I want to hear the half hour long version of Helter Skelter, and George Martin won't let me.

Yes please.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by rhysm
You say his voice sounds better now so do you mean re-record?

I'm looking forward to the Beatles re-releases personally.

I hope they're re-releasing everything, like "Something New" and "Beatles VI."

I'd like to see My Bloody Valentine's early records re-released, just because they've been out of print for years.
...And Justice for All - Metallica
When Dream and Day Unite - Dream Theater
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Erik_Aero
What albums would you want re-released because of poor quality / improvements in live performances?

Personally I would like Between The Buried and Me's self-title to be released again because Tommy's vocals on songs like Shevanel Cut A Flip and Aspirations are sooo much better now (especially on Colors_Live). Also Muse's Origin of Symmetry, because some of the instruments sound really weak on songs like Citizen Erased.

How about you Pit?

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. The singing vocals and drums would just be lacking. They just wouldn't have the feel that their original drummer had, who also did the singing. Yeah, Paul and Tommy have both gotten awesome at singing, but I'd prefer to leave the S/T un-touched. Alaska would be fun to hear re-done.
...And Justice For All. I'm not gonna buy the CD until they remaster it. Pump up the bass!
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Quote by IclaptonisgodI
Pink Floyd's Live in Pompeii

They've already done that. Check Amazon.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by amder
Queens of the Stone Age's self titled album

+1.

Does anyone have any news on it? Homme said a while ago that he was planning a re-release. It's the only one of their albums that i don't own, and i don't especially feel like paying £60 for a (probably fake) copy from one of Amazon's dubious commercial associates.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.