Hey, I am trying to figure out how to play the beginning of the song In A Way by the band High Kapitol. They are a pretty obscure band, so I can't find any tabs anywhere for the song (the mp3 alone took me forever to find). It sounds pretty simple, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The part I'm trying to figure out can be heard on the link below. Thanks to anyone who can help, it's been driving me crazy!

http://www.savefile.com/files/2143432
It's in dropped D down 1/2 step and pretty much follows the major scale. Play the low Db string and octaves on the Ab and Gb strings the whole time. Notes relative to the Ab string in frets go 5, 7, 9, 4, 7, 5, repeat but end this time on a powerchord played at the 5th fret on the three lower strings. That's what it sounds like to me anyway.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Alright so that was partially wrong. it's like 5, 7, 9, 4, then 5, 7 on the G string only, then repeat. I think. Kinda hard to tell.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323

My sig > Yours
SORRY Got it for real this time, it's 9, 7 on the G string.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323

My sig > Yours
In tab form please? I am still kinda new to guitar, so you just confused me
ok sorry should've checked back on this post sooner. do you have powertab?
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323

My sig > Yours
Tune the guitar to , low to high, C#, G#, C#, F#, A#, D#.

F# |----7-9-11-6--9-7--| Then repeat that, but instead of the 9-7- at the end, play
C# |-----------------------| all three of the lowest strings barred at the 5th fret.
G#|-----5-7-9-4---------|
C# | Strum this string every time you strum anything and let it ring the whole time
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323

My sig > Yours
Quote by 451F
Alright so that was partially wrong. it's like 5, 7, 9, 4, then 5, 7 on the G string only, then repeat. I think. Kinda hard to tell.

you sed g string
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar