FS/FT - Guitar Hardware!!!! EMG's, Stock pickups, bridges, tailpieces...

Hey guys, I just realized how much hardware I have acquired over the past couple of years. This is for guitar builders, project guys, just want to solder for fun people, or whatever. Selling everything as is, pictures are as detailed as I could get, prices are LOW (at least I think so) and I just want to be rid of all of it soon. Here goes...

Photo's: http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/wiredisme_album/For%20Sale/

First off, I have a set of EMG's. It's an 81 bridge/89 neck (89 is coil splittable) with the quik connect wires (still plenty of wire left). DISCLAIMER: I ONLY have the pickup's and quik connect wires, no pots/jack/battery clip. Both worked when they were on my guitar. See pictures to see what you're getting. ----$85 takes them both (the 89 alone goes for $120 brand new). This website seems to have everything needed to get these in your guitar for a fraction of the price: http://www.guitarpartsdepot.com/EMG-Pots_Control_Sets.html

Second, I have stock Epiphone bridges/tailpieces. 2 nickel bridges in perfect condition, one gold bridge with considerable tarnish. 2 nickel tailpieces in perfect condition, one gold tailpiece with some tarnish. --- $10 for each nickel bridge or tailpiece, $5 for gold bridge or tailpiece.

Third, a set of Gold Epiphone stock humbuckers. These came off of my Epiphone SG Deluxe, and have a bit of tarnish on them. They come WITH the pickup ring/screws/springs. -- $25 takes them both.

Fourth, I have volume and tone pots with wiring in between each plus a 3 way switch. The pots are straight stock out of my Epiphone SG Deluxe, the 3 way is out of my LTD EC-50. -- $5 takes it all.

Fifth, I have 4 TonePros studs that came with locking bridge and tailpiece sets. They did not fit in my Epiphone guitars because I bought Standard instead of Metric. Will fit Gibson or other American manufactured guitars. $20 takes each set (one set is shorter than the other...? see pictures) Searched completed listings on Ebay and these are going for $35 all the time, so $20 is reasonable.

Sixth and final is an Epiphone Mini Neck Humbucker. This came out of my Epiphone Alleykat, and is in perfect condition. I never played it with it in (bought it used, guy sent me all the stock stuff) but I've read reviews for the stock Alleykat, and most everyone said the pickups were above average. --$20 takes it.

Photo's: http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/wiredisme_album/For%20Sale/

Finally.... so, feel free to offer what you want, I'm willing to accept trades but only if you're trading for stuff that added up is above $50. Paypal is the way to go unless you feel comfortable sending me cash. I don't want to cheat you and I like this forum too much to risk getting kicked off. You pay shipping. I'll do my best to make it as cheap as possible.
My mind is getting away from me... Sorry guys, I don't have two nickel bridges, just the tailpieces. I got carried away writing all of ^that^ out.
Hey! Do you still have the humbuckers and pots with switch???
can't play guitar
You mean the Gold Humbuckers?? Yes, I still have them and the pots with switch. $30 over Paypal gets them shipped to your door.
I'm interested in the gold bridge and tailpiece, how much shipped to NC for both?
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
Pm sent
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Okay, the gold humbuckers, bridge, tailpiece and volume/tone knobs/switch is all gone.

I only have one set of Tonepros studs left as well.

Make me offers.
Updated!

Photo's: http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/...bum/For%20Sale/

First off, I have a set of EMG's. It's an 81 bridge/89 neck (89 is coil splittable) with the quik connect wires (still plenty of wire left). DISCLAIMER: I ONLY have the pickup's and quik connect wires, no pots/jack/battery clip. Both worked when they were on my guitar. See pictures to see what you're getting. ----$75 takes them both (the 89 alone goes for $120 brand new). This website seems to have everything needed to get these in your guitar for a fraction of the price: http://www.guitarpartsdepot.com/EMG...ntrol_Sets.html

Second, I have an Epiphone bridge and 2 tailpieces. 1 nickel bridge in perfect condition and 2 nickel tailpieces in perfect condition --- $10 for a single bridge or tailpiece.

Third, I have a pair of TonePros studs that came with locking bridge and tailpiece sets. They did not fit in my Epiphone guitars because I bought Standard instead of Metric. Will fit Gibson or other American manufactured guitars. $20 takes the pair.

Last is an Epiphone Mini Neck Humbucker. This came out of my Epiphone Alleykat, and is in perfect condition. I never played it with it in (bought it used, guy sent me all the stock stuff) but I've read reviews for the stock Alleykat, and most everyone said the pickups were above average. --$20 takes it.

Photo's: http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/...bum/For%20Sale/

Paypal is the way to go unless you feel comfortable sending me cash. I don't want to cheat you and I like this forum too much to risk getting kicked off. You pay shipping. I'll do my best to make it as cheap as possible. Thanks for looking.
Updated!

Still have an Epiphone tailpiece - $10 takes it.

Last is an Epiphone Mini Neck Humbucker. This came out of my Epiphone Alleykat, and is in perfect condition. I never played it with it in (bought it used, guy sent me all the stock stuff) but I've read reviews for the stock Alleykat, and most everyone said the pickups were above average. --$20 takes it.

Paypal is the way to go unless you feel comfortable sending me cash. I don't want to cheat you and I like this forum too much to risk getting kicked off. You pay shipping. I'll do my best to make it as cheap as possible. Thanks for looking.
Alright, interested in a tailpiece and a bridge, and if i read correct,they don't come with studs? and the tone pros dont fit?

Do you still have that wiring harness with the pots and switch?

Lastly, are these prices including shipping? if not, how much for 21713.

Thanks.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
hello?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.