Page 1 of 3
So basically, just post stories about when you threw caution at the wind and did the most idiotic/brave/badass things.
I once got so drunk in Spain that I jumped into a fountain and went swimming.

I woke up the next morning with 10 Euros more than I had the night before and no recollection of what happened.
Walking around a lampost to avoid two annoying people whilst a bus was coming towards me.
I stole a 2 litre bottle of rum from an outdoor bar, only to tell my triumph to a bar worker outside who dobbed me up. I hid the rum and ran, only to never recover it
Quote by andyscoot
So how do you know you went swimming in a fountain

last vague memory before blacking out, and my clothes were obviously soaked the next morning
seen a cult sitting on the beach cross legged in perfect lines once. so i decided to go randomly sit down in the middle of them and act like i knew what i was doing. but then they all looked back at me it was weird but i just stayed sitting. then when it was all over we all stood up and i yelled good session realy loud and unapropriate like and walked off.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
I went to spain with my freinds once, got drunk in a bar and ran out on the bill.

Stupidly i left my shoes in the bar so i walked in and had to say "sorry about this, i forgot my shoes." to the barman, and then walked back out to join my friends.

:faceplam:

Weirdly CoreysMonster. no word of a lie, i saw a drunk in a fountain on the way home, you wern't buy any chance in alacante were you?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Last edited by Jiggzy.UK at Jul 1, 2009,
jumped on stage at misery signals concert took the mike and did vocals for a part then stage dived the video is now on youtube
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I had a loose belt that kinda hangs down. was wearing it at work and the female manager always complained about it.
one day she goes 'If I see you with that belt again i'm going to take it off you!'

without even thinking I just spurted out 'is that a promise?'

I just ran after that shouting 'sorry! sorry!'

she was cool though lol
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I jumped from the back of my buddy's truck into his cousin's truck while we were driving.

Got in a fight in lacrosse and threw this jackass off a 15 foot dip and into the woods.

Beat a kid with a folding chair.

Free-climbed an 80 foot route in NY.

Swam naked to a yacht party that had undocked before my buddy and I got there. I woke up in the morning with a pair of girls shorts on (****ing most tight, uncomfortable things ever, I was all chafed) and an empty jager bottle in my hand. I found the girl sleeping on deck naked. I took off the shorts, folded them next to her, swam to shore, found my clothes, and went home. I was later told that I sex'd her right on deck. I wish I could remember.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
After a day of being eaten alive my insects, I had been told there was a mosquito on my cheek, at this point I had lost all control of my sensibilities and I was possessed by a wild rage, at that moment the only thing that mattered to me was crushing that mosquito at any cost. So I did the only thing I could - I punched my face so hard I knocked myself out.

To this day I still don't know if I actually got the mosquito, so I'm calling this a tie.

Thank you alcohol.
Quote by selkies
jumped on stage at misery signals concert took the mike and did vocals for a part then stage dived the video is now on youtube

Link or GTFO
Quote by selkies

link?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by selkies

Please post it either here or in the youtube thread

Ummm, flipped off me dad.
The playground of the world
Quote by greenwoodfan93
After a day of being eaten alive my insects, I had been told there was a mosquito on my cheek, at this point I had lost all control of my sensibilities and I was possessed by a wild rage, at that moment the only thing that mattered to me was crushing that mosquito at any cost. So I did the only thing I could - I punched my face so hard I knocked myself out.

To this day I still don't know if I actually got the mosquito, so I'm calling this a tie.

Thank you alcohol.

That is the funniest thing I have read on UG in ages.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
The bus was late picking us up on a school trip once, so I hopped on the back of a FedEx truck and rode that about a block before I realized I had no fucking clue where it was going.
Quote by Sawman3
Swam naked to a yacht party that had undocked before my buddy and I got there. I woke up in the morning with a pair of girls shorts on (****ing most tight, uncomfortable things ever, I was all chafed) and an empty jager bottle in my hand. I found the girl sleeping on deck naked. I took off the shorts, folded them next to her, swam to shore, found my clothes, and went home. I was later told that I sex'd her right on deck. I wish I could remember.

Quote by selkies

LINK, NAO!
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I was showing some girls that I was bad-ass in 8th or 9th grade, so I tried to jump over a hedge. I (or shall I say my dick?) hit a thick branch, sooo.. It felt like my dick was completely smashed.
Quote by Myfirstpubes

In retrospect I guess it was pretty funny lol
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by dgme92

That is the funniest thing I have read on UG in ages.

YES!!! MY EGO BOOSTING SIG IS BORN!! MUHAHAHAHA

Thank you good sir.

But upon reflection punching myself was not probably the best choice of action, a bruised face and fractured hand is probably worse than a bite.

Goddamn mosquito.
Quote by Eddie4President
Please post it either here or in the youtube thread

Ummm, flipped off me dad.

you did what to your dad?

and I can't think of anything stupid atm, but I've had a lot of moments like "why the fook did I just do that?"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by greenwoodfan93

Thank you alcohol.

Quote by Saf1
When I was 15 I thought it'd be cool to take my parents' Forrester to the highway at 100mph (speedo in vid is in kmph).

I ended up crashing, unfortunately wasn't recording at that moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ1_iXL1r2E&fmt=18

"Hell yeah!"
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
did anyone else notice TS' username? (myfirstpubes)

anyways...
this was in 9th grade..(now a graduate)

before a football game, i was by myself trying to get pumped up, so i got my helmet on and rammed radom things. yeah yeah, not too bad, i started to get a little sweaty, so i decided to take a shower, i started to undress, and finally got to the helmet. i decided to leave it on. so i took a shower, in helmet, but to my dismay, there were no towels. so i choose the next best way to shake the excess water off; i did naked helmet jumping jacks, and at that point, the whole team and coach walked in to see my and all my flopping glory.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
there's a list too long to name, had a particularly bad one yesterday though.

My brother and I were playing frisbee and it got stuck on the roof. So I climbed out my window and up to get it. After throwing it down I decided that jumping the two storeys would be less work in the heat than climbing down so I did that. Bad choice, I clipped the gutter with my feet and had a bad fall, my legs felt ****ed. Luckily I cleared the metre wide or so path before the garden gets elevated. an extra 4 feet and concrete could have broke my legs.
Quote by selkies

... Link?
Well.... this one time I thought it would be a brilliant idea to jump on the back of this guy's SUV as he was leaving a parking lot that connected to a gravel road. He didn't notice me on the back and kept speeding up to I jumped of the back of his car and ate the gravel. Half of the left side of my face was just completely ripped up and a got a concussion and forgot about the last 7 months of my life... I remembered after like a week, but I kept getting pissed off at everyone cuz they were telling me it was November when I was sure it was April.
I jumped off a laundromat once. It was the third building I'd been atop that night.

Nothing compared to yacht rape though

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I was with some mates walking down a street in a housing estate and we were walking through a part of it where the streetlights weren't lit so it was pitch black.
Some insect landed on this girl's face and she screamed and started running around, so for the no particular reason, I decided to do the same

Unfortunately, I wasn't looking where I was running (and screaming) in the dark and I tripped in stormditch. I fell faceforward as fast as i could run into gravel and slid along in it.
My knee got ripped open and filled with gravel which had to be tweezered out piece by piece.

The fact that I couldn't bend my right leg (for fear of splitting the skin wide open again) for the next 4 weeks meant I missed out on half my summer holiday =[
That was a year ago xD
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Last edited by learnerlegend at Jul 1, 2009,
I decided to go on /b/ once....
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
One time at band camp I got attacked by a flock of geese. They chased me around for 10 minutes.
Page 1 of 3