Is it loud enough for band practice and small/medium sized gigs? I'm thinking about trading in my Bugera for it, but my only concern is that it won't be loud enough to get over the rest of the band. What do you ghuys think?
I hate my sig
Might be loud enough to practice, depending on room size, other amps, drummer, etc....It will definitely need mic'd for gigs though.
Depends - do you want cleans whilst gigging?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by eyebanez333
Might be loud enough to practice, depending on room size, other amps, drummer, etc....It will definitely need mic'd for gigs though.

darn. I hate mic ing amps. I never have before actually but it seems like a pain. What if a put a 212 cab under it?

And yea I need SOME cleans. There's the issue of headroom
I hate my sig
Last edited by QuantumMechanix at Jul 1, 2009,
You could wait another month, or so, and buy the Orange Dual Terror - it's only a little more expensive. Combined with a 4x12, it will be loud enough to gig, certainly.

I don't like mic'ing amps up either: dillutes the tone.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
You could wait another month, or so, and buy the Orange Dual Terror - it's only a little more expensive. Combined with a 4x12, it will be loud enough to gig, certainly.

I don't like mic'ing amps up either: dillutes the tone.

I'd honestly love to, but I'm already pushing it with spending the $500 just for the TT head. The dual terror is over 1000 if Im not mistaken. People are already calling me crazy for buying the $650 Bugera (which broke)
I hate my sig
Oh apologies, it's only a little more expensive in the UK.

In what way is the Bugera broke? You're not crazy, it's just unfortunate. Maybe it could be fixed?
You may not need to buy a new amp, after all.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Oh apologies, it's only a little more expensive in the UK.

In what way is the Bugera broke? You're not crazy, it's just unfortunate. Maybe it could be fixed?
You may not need to buy a new amp, after all.

well I have a warranty on the Bugera...I could get another one but I dont want to if its just gonna be unrelaible again. It just started to ring really loud whenever I turn it up on the lead channel. I think it's something with the tubes.

anyway, I just check prices on the dual terror, it's about 300 more... (800 USD) I'd consider getting that if i could find a used one maybe...
I hate my sig
i talked to a guy before who had no problems with small gigs/practices with his 4x12 and his tiny terror.

i was looking at buying one myself
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson