These are the guys that did Impulse and Anything from Guitar Hero and Sun of Pearl from Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. I loved them ever since I heard them in Guitar Hero III, and they're about to release a new album, so I figured I'd start a thread! Here are a bunch of links

Myspace (With sample track from new album)
Website
aaaand forums.

I'm really looking forward to hearing new material, since as of right now the five songs on their Myspace are all they have.
Yeah they are pretty good.
But in that genre (progressive instrumentals) I'd rather listen to Scale The Summit.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by WishfulShredder
I like
they need to make an album
and make the guitar tone better.. sounds like shiet

I'd say the new track is a bit lacking in that department, but I don't have too much of a problem with their tone other tracks. It's not perfect, but not bad.
I really like them.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Loved impulse, and Sun of Pearl wasn't that bad either. I'll have to check out their other stuff when it comes out.
Bump! So the new album is pretty sweet. I was wondering if anyone else had listened to it and what they thought about it. If anyone's curious, try the tracks Into the Blue and Eternal Bloom. The album is made out to be one big long track with recurring themes and all that jazz, though so everything sounds better in context, I think.
They are really cool, sound quite a bit like Devin Townsend imo.

I remember when their song "sun of pearl" was in a tony hawk game
Top lel.
yeah, I played only their song on THAW lol

Great stuff.
hue
Last edited by sock_demon at Jan 27, 2010,
THAW had an epic soundtrack and it is my fav game ever and Sun of Pearl pwns
Quote by red157
Getting killed is an occupational hazard when you're an armed robber.

Quote by Random88
Drunk birds falling over? Sounds like Glasgow

'The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.'

- Jimi Hendrix