well i finally got out of my lazy state and recorded some song covers tell me what you think
i know the distortion is a little to high lol
Last edited by gamer2464 at Jul 1, 2009,
very chopppy and not very good.; sorry

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

If I were you I would practice a bit mang. Not to be taken offensively but running the songs at a slower tempo until you can play it smoothly helps. Gradually increase tempo until it's where you want it, and you can do it flawlessly. Keep going.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
If I were you I would practice a bit mang. Not to be taken offensively but running the songs at a slower tempo until you can play it smoothly helps. Gradually increase tempo until it's where you want it, and you can do it flawlessly. Keep going.

+1

you have potential, but you should take it like tr3nt says
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
yea i know kinda was thinking of the same thing just checking other peoples opinions
also i did this at 2 in the morning just folling around to see if it would record
and i also realized that i can play it better if im not recording =[ cuz after i read this i went in my room and practiced and it sounded a lot better
Nice man, keep playing.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch