I was thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure what kind to get.

I was thinking about the Boss CEB-3.

I don't have too much to spend, so no more than $100 is you request something...
Quote by Captain Insano
Get the Digitech chorus. It's loads better than the Boss, and about the same price.

I was looking at that as well, but I wasn't sure. I'll look more in depth.
Quote by DonWeaso
I was looking at that as well, but I wasn't sure. I'll look more in depth.

it is a really cool chorus that digitech.

I'd highly suggest trying one.

and I'd also like to congratulate you for your awesome avatar.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I've tried out the digitech in a shop and it was great, go with that.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
The digitech is a wonderful chorus pedal--amazing sound for the price. I love my Digitech and probably overuse it.
I haven't used one, but I heard they're good. mostly from you guys
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
I use an EHX Clone Theory - not perfect, and alittle noisey, but does the job well
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Boss CE-5, same as the bass one (EXACTLY), but it has a hi filter knob aswell as low.
The Digitech Chorus I find is rather cold sounding, in any of its settings. While this is neither good nor bad, it doesn't give much variation, the Boss CEB-3, however can sound a little cold (nowhere near close to the Digitech though) or really warm.

I use an old handmade DOD 460 Chorus pedal, that is a nice spot between the two pedals, but can be really warm if I roll the depth down to 9 o'clock or below and have the speed just about 2 or 3.

anyway, try em both out, see which one you prefer, but bear in mind the Digitech chorus will stand out more and be much more noticeable than the boss pedal, which could be good or bad.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
I'm not a fan of most chorus pedals, cold and sterile to my ears. I love my EHX Electric Mistress though, very warm sound to it.
I use a good old fashioned small clone, courtesy of a tip from our own ScottB, its nice and warm, but you dont have laods of control over it.
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Quote by skippy_moogoose
I use a good old fashioned small clone, courtesy of a tip from our own ScottB, its nice and warm, but you dont have laods of control over it.

+1