I love summer just as much as the next guy but it seams im alot less social in the summer. during the school year id always see people at school and make plans with them.

But during the summer i only hang out with a few close friends but they kinda get boring. i just kinda miss school, the social aspect of it, cause i always had some people to talk to. and i had a bunch of cool classes this year.

thoughts on the dog days?
I have no friends so I don't notice the difference.

Seriously, I know what you mean though.
GTFO the computer and go out!

It's not that hard...
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Only the few days that you actually do something are good, the rest is made up of boring filler crap..
thats why i am doing summer school ... so i dont have to sit here rotting away doing nothing while waiting for the next school year to come ... and my best friend is at summer school too, so she is the reason i went

lulz
Yeah I do something fun like once a week. Otherwise I just sit around and play guitar. =/
Yeah, basically my summer consists of practicing guitar and marching snare and whatever summer love I decide to get into
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Just today I was in a houseparty. But a friend of mine almost passed out drunk so I had to help him.
I know exactly what you mean, it's only sometimes that I hang with others besides a few close friends. But usually, I see alot of people I know down at the beach, which is cool I guess. I do kinda miss the social aspect of school sometimes towards the end of summer.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I feel ur pain though...but things have recently kicked up a notch for me...good luck lastin bro. But i've gotten waaayyyy better at guitar I devoted like 3-4 hours a day at least (I want to not cuz there's nothing else to do)
Quote by symba05
why don't you get a job? or play a sport?

i play basketball but i cant ever find anyone to play with. Ill probaly start going to the Y again thogh.

and im about to start working again.
School got out May 28th and aside from band practice every once in a while, I have had no social interaction whatsoever. I hate it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Quam Celerrime
...yeah, I miss my friends

and cute girls

haha i was thinking that if i dont go to college where am i going to meet girls?

What place other than high school is there a plethora of hot girls who are forced by state law to be around guys?

Its like now that high school is over my chances of getting pussy went way down.
go to the beach maybe?
i dunno

just organise a night out with mates from school or something
GEAR -
Gibson Les Paul VOS '57 gold top
ESP LTD MH-250NT
Vox AC15
I like having more freedom (mostly to sleep), but I do miss my classes and seeing my friends everyday. The rest of the people there I'm fine without.
My biggest problem with summer is the heat.
Quote by i love alanis
haha i was thinking that if i dont go to college where am i going to meet girls?

What place other than high school is there a plethora of hot girls who are forced by state law to be around guys?

Its like now that high school is over my chances of getting pussy went way down.

Went way down?? I assume from that comment you have a face like a well used dogs chew toy and a body like a busted sofa huh?
wow lots of people without jobs on here, or the ability to use the phone/msn/email
I hate it because I get ****ing sweaty. And there is no holiday where some fatass in red brings me gifts.
And I as well do not see my friends as often. I text them a lot more than I usually would. Which is kind of annoying.

And I love snow. And there is no snow during the summer in Missouri.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by i love alanis

Is it going to bother you if I sig this?
^sig away my friend.

Quote by Zebadee
Went way down?? I assume from that comment you have a face like a well used dogs chew toy and a body like a busted sofa huh?

nah i look like what would happen if brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio fuucked and somehow had a baby together.

Im just saying since im not 21 and i cant go to bars so school was definately the best place to meet girls.
Last edited by i love alanis at Jul 1, 2009,
I go out less during the summer cause I'm not OK with being burnt to a crisp by the ****ing sun.... The air conditioner is my friend.
I would definitely get a job if I didn't take summer school. As a guitarist, I love the instrument and the music it generates, but it literally rapes my wallet.

But since for some reason I bombed Health I'll just hang out with this hot chick who has summer school also. Do plans on getting some. SCORE.

Maybe it's better we don't stand by the calendar waiting for that final day to come, after all, there's no vaca. in adulthood...
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
Quote by i love alanis
^sig away my friend.

nah i look like what would happen if brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio fuucked and somehow had a baby together.

Im just saying since im not 21 and i cant go to bars so school was definately the best place to meet girls.

If you indeed look so good (kudos on the modesty by the way) then meeting girls should not be a problem?? that is of course assuming that all the girls in your town under 21 are also not allowed in bars ect... they must be somewhere.. go where they go.. its not hard..

Mind if you actively call the act of meeting girls "getting pussy" you may have problems, girls dont like that, or so i'm told :S
Summer is boring and here's why.

Sunday-Thursday
9:00- Wake Up
10:00- Eat
10:30- shower
11:00- play video games
12:00- eat again
1:00- play guitar
3:00- go cruising
5:00- wander the house looking for something to eat
6:00- eat yet again
7:00- watch crappy reality tv
8:00- hang out with friends etc...
1:00 sleep
Only variation is on Friday and Saturday nights I hang out with friends or go to parties. Its just so boring around my house all day.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
^ heres my schedule

10:00 wake up and surf internet/play xboxlive
12:00 drive to get something to eat
1:00 xbox/internet
5:00 watch my favorite sports talk shows
7:00 watch baseball
11:30 watch conan
1:00 sleep

pretty much rock solid unless i hang out with friends which is about 2-3x a week so not much.
Quote by symba05
why don't you get a job?

If only our economy wasn't in the septic tank.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's difficult to make plans now, and I usually don't like making phone calls. But that's just me.
.ǝɹoɟǝq sıɥʇ uǝǝs ǝʌ,noʎ ǝɹns ʎʇʇǝɹd ɯ,ı

Voice of the Soul Cover, 5 Stars

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your sig just made my eyes flip part of your post upside down. Jesus.

Quote by DewdPerson
This man speaks truth.