I play alot of hard rock, alt rock stuff, alot of theory of a deadman, Breaking Benjamin, disturbed, rise against, foo fighters, and my band is right up the same alley. I'm looking for an amp (preferably a stack) to get that sound. I am getting some new picks up for my JT-220, seymour duncans SH-1 and SH-4, and i want something to compliment those too though, and i would like a very nice clean tone. Distortion needs to be good, but i guess you could say i am a pedal *****, so, I have quite a few distortion pedals that i would like to use with it.

As far as budget goes, I'm 16, with a full time job during the summer, and part time during school, so i can save up for pretty much anything, as i have nothing else to spend it on. But i guess i don't wanna go over around 1000-1500 USD.
Just shot you a PM, check it out.

Try finding a used 5150 maybe? I think that Peavey is coming out with a 6505 combo soon? Can't recall exactly...anyone else?
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Will You Buy Used?

If yes -
Engl?
Marshall?
why do you need a stack? tubes get damn loud, you aren't going to want too many speakers when your practicing or else you will suffer permanent hearing damage!
So after looking around, i could get a peavey 5150 head for only 500 USD used. With a good cab, is that a good quality amp that may do what i want it to?
I don't know if it'll get the exact tone you're looking for, but the 5150 is very good at metal.
Mesa Dual Recto used?
Mesa Mark III, IV
Mesa Stiletto
ENGL Blackmore
Splawn Nitro
Splawn Quickrod

Honestly, there are a squillion options open to you.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??