Well, I'm writing and it's kind of wierd, so my concept is there is this guy and he was like made to be the ultimate weapon, and he has like nanobots that spread and like when someone else has the nanobots they become a hivemind, and so the infection spreads, I just need a way for him to transfer the nanobots.

I don't like biting because there are too many plot holes with biting and it's like too primal, and I can't have it airborne because I want there to be like survivors.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Through consumption.

Also, don't use this many "likes" in the actual story.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Through consumption.

Also, don't use this many "likes" in the actual story.

I wouldn't, I already have my first chapter. I'm tempted to post it but I'm worried it'd get stolen.
Hmmm. Insect bourne?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by tayroar
Well, I'm writing and it's kind of wierd, so my concept is there is this guy and he was like made to be the ultimate weapon, and he has like nanobots that spread and like when someone else has the nanobots they become a hivemind, and so the infection spreads, I just need a way for him to transfer the nanobots.

I don't like biting because there are too many plot holes with biting and it's like too primal, and I can't have it airborne because I want there to be like survivors.

Master chief, lulz.

The Flood, lulz.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Master chief, lulz.

The Flood, lulz.

No the ultimate soldier is kind of like the flood. They aren't fighting each other. I'm making him like get the ability and then just lose it with religion. I'm making him a translation of the antichrist because instead of everyone liking him, I'm making him literally control everyone's mind, but he thinks he is doing God's work.
Quote by tayroar

Ya know, for someone who has been writing for a while before posting this, you reeally make no sense. So someone has nanobots that spread(?). But someone else can attain them, and your wondering what a good way for them to attain them is?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Master chief, lulz.

The Flood, lulz.

tower of lulz, lulz
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
watch Terminator 3. The T-x(hot chick, not Arnold) has a small drill that comes out of her finger that injects nanobots into cars and other Terminators.
They fly out of his arse, into enemy's mouth.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by stinger12345
Ya know, for someone who has been writing for a while before posting this, you reeally make no sense. So someone has nanobots that spread(?). But someone else can attain them, and your wondering what a good way for them to attain them is?

I try not to go on too much. Basically the bad guy was engineered to work as a hivemind to control the enemy soldiers. The way this is accomplished is through nanobots that infect others, I need to think of a way to transfer the infection from one person to the other, creating a larger hivemind.
Quote by tayroar
I try not to go on too much. Basically the bad guy was engineered to work as a hivemind to control the enemy soldiers. The way this is accomplished is through nanobots that infect others, I need to think of a way to transfer the infection from one person to the other, creating a larger hivemind.

He releases them into the city's water supply. Obviously.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by tayroar

ZOMBIISM!!!!!!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Karvid
He releases them into the city's water supply. Obviously.

I don't know, maybe, but I want it to go from one person to the next. I was just wondering if there were anymore ways for viruses to go that would make sense, I am digging the insect idea.

Quote by SteveHouse
ZOMBIISM!!!!!!

Basically, but smart, this is also part of why I didn't want to use biting.
Quote by tayroar
I don't know, maybe, but I want it to go from one person to the next. I was just wondering if there were anymore ways for viruses to go that would make sense, I am digging the insect idea.

It spreads like mono.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
It spreads like mono.

Salivary seems good.
Oh! Oh! Have the entire Earth be infected at the end.

Except for Madagascar.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
how about like head lice? Like they hide in the persons hair and create an itching sensation which causes the person to scratch whilst nearby other people like on a train and they get flicked onto other people, from where the climb up to the head, and burrow through the scalp into the brain or whatnot
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by lzcougarz3
So they make out with nanobots?

No, what happens is that the bad guy makes these nanobots. He then goes around his hometown and makes out with random people he sees, thus spreading the robots. He gets arrested and gets labeled as a sexual predator, but as he's being transported to prison, he knows that everybody will eventually fall prey to his evil scheme. Sitting in his cell, he awaits his inevitable rise to power as he conquers the entire world without actually doing anything.

TS, I want credit for 57% of this story now.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
inhaled, straight into the bloodstream.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by druz15_UG
how about like head lice? Like they hide in the persons hair and create an itching sensation which causes the person to scratch whilst nearby other people like on a train and they get flicked onto other people, from where the climb up to the head, and burrow through the scalp into the brain or whatnot

This is a good idea but needs to be more extreme.

Making the itching sensations SO powerful that it causes people to scratch until they bleed, allowing the nanobots to go inside the person and infect them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by druz15_UG

Woah, I dig this. Alot.

Quote by dudetheman
This is a good idea but needs to be more extreme.

Making the itching sensations SO powerful that it causes people to scratch until they bleed, allowing the nanobots to go inside the person and infect them.

It's genius!
Last edited by tayroar at Jul 1, 2009,
I don't know what you mean by nanobots but if you are referring to nanomachines they could be transmitted as an airborne contagion.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Mr_Kite
I don't know what you mean by nanobots but if you are referring to nanomachines they could be transmitted as an airborne contagion.

Come on, nanobots are common in stories, like tiny robots that manipulate your brain is what they are in this. They act like a virus almost, but I really dig the headlice thing.
i demand 15% royalties for the idea
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals