Page 1 of 2
So as I was sitting on my couch watching SportsCenter for the seventh(7th) time in a row this morning, some punk ass fly just randomly decided to perform an all out kamikaze attack on me.

And I have to say, it was carried out fairly well. The fly flew around my head from the back and some how it had picked up substantial speed, and it literally smacked me right in my face. It hit me so hard, it died and actually left fly guts on my face.

Anyone else been attacked by flies? I actually began to wonder about some kind of fly conspiracy to take over the world.

It was seriously a very well executed ambush on the fly's part. Except that he died. What a brave soldier.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black

That's one brutal fly.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II

He got owned by a fly too.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Ganoosh
So as I was sitting on my couch watching SportsCenter for the seventh(7th) time in a row this morning, some punk ass fly just randomly decided to perform an all out kamikaze attack on me.

And I have to say, it was carried out fairly well. The fly flew around my head from the back and some how it had picked up substantial speed, and it literally smacked me right in my face. It hit me so hard, it died and actually left fly guts on my face.

Anyone else been attacked by flies? I actually began to wonder about some kind of fly conspiracy to take over the world.

It was seriously a very well executed ambush on the fly's part. Except that he died. What a brave soldier.

Quote by Ganoosh
So as I was sitting on my couch watching SportsCenter for the seventh(7th) time in a row this morning

Is this really important?
Quote by stinger12345
...mexican jeff goldblum?

Goldblumfly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2c0dKzMWLE
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Morgant

Yes. It provides setting.

Sorry to hear the news TS. Hope your face grows back.
Quote by Morgant

he's setting the scene

Edit:^damn it
There's an obvious solution, TS.

Your head has grown a gravitational field.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by stinger12345
lol oh..that really was jeff goldblum

IMO his best movie.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Eliyahu
You chose to watch SportsCenter more than once over guitar?

I do that alot in the morning.

And alot of the time I sit in front of the TV with my acoustic and just doodle around a bit. But just not on this particular morning.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Nice
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I've gotten them in my eyes and nose countless times
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by DirtyMakik
IMO his best movie.

I concur.

It does seem like there is some kind of fly agenda. I guess we can't blame them though. Flies have been mistreated for centuries....I smell a revolution.
Happened to me once, it killed itself right on my zit, which I found hilarious because I assumed it was just looking for a quickie with a female. Don't know why it assumed my zit to be one, or if my speculation is even true but it was more random and funny than a GTA:SA random plane crash.

For the record, this thread is epic win. The Butterfree post made me laugh my ass off.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
damn peta......... if it wasnt for the whole obama swatting fly agenda that fly may not of been there to start the attack.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Pfft, thats pussy ****. you have obviously never been to Canada. the deer flies and black flies here are known to carry off small children and animals. if you dare to go outside in the summer without bug repellent on you are one brave sun'm bitch. you will INSTANTLY be assaulted by 30 or 40 black flies the minute you step out the door, and they hurt like hell.
The other day I was driving on the freeway, when all of a sudden I see a butterfly in front of me. By the time he saw me, he was already spattered across my windshield

Poor butterfly
So you're who Alejandro collided with today....he was one of the queens suitors- lets just say the entire Diptera is reeling today...
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

I got Pink eye after some sort of bug flew into my eye, may have been a fly.

I think you're right TS, get ready for the bugo...caust?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Ganoosh

orly?
Great story Ganoosh. You are one of my favourite 09'ers.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
i remember one time a fly wouldnt stop following me.
its was creepy but then it just left.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by ulikethatdoya
orly?

Was that really necessary?

Oh, and TS, I killed a fly earlier today (which is actually yesterday, because it's 2 in the morning here), I'll dedicate that to you.
Flies are sneaky bastards. Ever notice they'll be sitting on a windowsill scheming like rubbing their legs together and what not. They're always plotting.

Fireflies on the other hand, are lazy assholes. One of them hitched a ride on my neck for half a block yesterday.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Page 1 of 2