Rephrase your post to make it readable and I'll tell you everything you need to know.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

bit of echo, ranging from what you get in a small boxy room to playing in a REALLY deep cave to playing in a huge stadium.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
do you guys keep your reverb on all the time or are there certain times when you use it
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
Listen for it being used in songs... it can be used very rarely and it can be used a lot, depending on what you're going for. The trick is to not over-use it.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Dime it and rip out some surf, lol.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Makes everything awesome.

Seriously, go to my profile, listen to the intro to Cardus.
All reverb baby!

It basically makes stuff sound distant and kind of echoey.
Reverb is a type of delay where the repeats occur rapidly and are smoshed together, giving a sound like one were in a room or hall and playing one's guitar. It's supposed to replicate the sound bouncing off the walls.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
wooowww, thnqs, now i know for what the hell is that think called reverb , i'll try to search for some examples, thnqs alot dudes, really help
now...what pedals do u recomend 4 this effect?
Keep It Heavy!!
Last edited by Razbat666 at Jul 1, 2009,
hahahaa, ok Aidan, may be it's because in my country the way to save time and space typing words is omiting the vocals, may be i should have written "thnks" instead of "thnqs", how do u guys write it?
Keep It Heavy!!
Last edited by Razbat666 at Jul 1, 2009,
Quote by Razbat666
hahahaa, ok Aidan, may be it's because in my country the way to save time and space typing words i omiting the vocals, may be i shold have written "thnks" instead of "thnqs", how do u guys write it?
Oh, thats pretty cool.

Usually people online abbreviate it "thnks", "thx", or "thanx" in my experience.
intro to "Die Young" by Sabbath (Dio years)

very nice
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by Razbat666
hahahaa, ok Aidan, may be it's because in my country the way to save time and space typing words is omiting the vocals, may be i should have written "thnks" instead of "thnqs", how do u guys write it?

you have a full keyboard in front of you, stop being so lazy.
you have a full keyboard in front of you, stop being so lazy.

hahahahaaaa!! xD, true...
Keep It Heavy!!
yeah, i've seen some demos, i got the idea, i think that it would be useful 4 some of the kind of musik i'd like to play, do u know wich pedal has got the most realistic sounds?, i've heard wonders about the line-6 verbzilla, also i've read som about the dr.scientist's radical red reverbearator (damn, that name is long!!)...

cheers and thanks...xD
Keep It Heavy!!
Makes Zakk Wylde's and Jimi Hendrix's solos awesome.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Ive always compared it to playing in a confined space like a stairway or an empty small room because you just get the echo effect.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?