Great tone, 75% on the guitar, but considering the original 100%....that's really ****in' good. Only thing it was missing was multiple tracks since that's half the point of the original, and the drummer didn't do the choppy splash thing during the main line! But yeah, really good job...I usually hate MS covers.
Yea no multiple tracks it is a live version. It would be too easy to stick 400 tracks in there and make it sound good. Im not sure the "point" of the original was multiple tracks. Whats an "MS" cover ??
Last edited by Boeing717 at Jul 2, 2009,
Never said one word about it being a live version. And yeah, the point was multiple tracks, George wanted it to be thick, playing 3 leads at once, chunky rhythm, etc., And MS is just short for Mr. Scary, way to be defensive when someone was giving you a compliment. But I'm not a jerk...the compliment stands, and now that I know that was a live cover another +1. Good job. Try to learn to take constructive criticism though.
Quote by x_live4guitar_x
Never said one word about it being a live version. And yeah, the point was multiple tracks, George wanted it to be thick, playing 3 leads at once, chunky rhythm, etc., And MS is just short for Mr. Scary, way to be defensive when someone was giving you a compliment. But I'm not a jerk...the compliment stands, and now that I know that was a live cover another +1. Good job. Try to learn to take constructive criticism though.

Actually his "point" was to make a good rock guitar song, not to see how many tracks he could get on tape.

Not defensive..... i just disagree with your multiple tracks comment. But do appreciate the criticism, which is why i posted it.
Last edited by Boeing717 at Jul 7, 2009,
I thought it sounded great man... very nice job and it shows that you have really studied George's techniques. What cover of his will you do next?
80's Hair Metal Dude
Dude I dig it.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition