Four long years of saving, and I finally have my Framus cobra.
It was entirely worth the wait, The cleans are glassy and as tight as any fender, the crunch channel is anything from a jmp to a JVM2000 and the Lead channel has more gain than any other amp I've ever played.

I've got it running through a Avatar 2x12 with vintage 30's and the Cobra 4x12 with greenbacks. It flat out knocks you off your feet. Not to mention its ridiculously loud.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
hot damn nice dude. you just have an ac15 sittin there? Ill take that off your hands...

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by REV3LATI0N
hot damn nice dude. you just have an ac15 sittin there? Ill take that off your hands...

Hehe, I love that thing, its the only thing with better cleans than the framus. Thats a blues junior ontop of the carvin on the ground too : P. I'm actually waiting for another pair of ampswitchers in the mail, so I can officially have the most ridiculous setup ever. I'll be able to switch between any combination of the Carvin, Framus, Blues, and AC15 for cleans and distortions. I've got GAS bad.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x

You lucky bastard. I would kill for a Framus Dragon.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
You lucky bastard. I would kill for a Framus Dragon.

Check guitar center once in a while, I would have said the same thing two weeks ago, I NEVER thought I'd get a framus, they quoted me 4000 for just the head, to special order it from germany, and there was no way I was paying that. I asked the guy I usually buy from to see if they had any used framus gear, and he pulled it up for 2000 in palmdale california, and managed to get it shipped, warranty'd and with tax for 1800 even. It was really the find of a lifetime.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

PM me, or just say # x

I thought that was a blues junior but thought wait it cant be since its facing the other direction. Since I didnt want to sound like a noob, I edited my post haha Ill take that one too

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
you got it for 1800?! Thats quite a score there. I need to pay attention to this when im in the amp market again

HNAD. Play it loud
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks