Why are the majority of girl teens on the internet so annoying and stupid?

Page 1 of 3
Lately I have been going through comments on websites and noticed a lot of stupid and annoying comments coming from users. I use to just think it was some new-*** to the internet. But then i started to get more aware of the users way of speaking. It's all just been 13-16 year old girls saying ridiculous stuff and complaining about some stupid things. Going on about who is hot and who is not. I realize that a lot of people do the same thing but when ever they seem to talk about it they are always comparing it too something else that has nothing to do with the subject. They hardly make any sense at all and don't even put hardly any logic into their comment. I'm not saying that all teen girls are acting this way but, a lot of them are fans of things like disney and twilight and other teenie bopper stuff. Is it really lowering the IQ of them or is it just natural?
Because there are no girls on teh internetz?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
tl;dr: Girls waste their time on trivial things.

So do we, posting endlessly in The Pit?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
the stupid ones are drawn like moths to a flame to Twitcher, myface and spacebook, you find the normal ones OFFLINE.
I always find it stupid how the girls on UG always advertise that they're a girl so much. They're sigs always say IM A GIRL. I guess it makes them feel powerful since most the pit has hardly any contact with females.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
As previously stated, No girls. Just FBI agents thinking they're cool by acting like chicks.

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I always find it stupid how the girls on UG always advertise that they're a girl so much. They're sigs always say IM A GIRL. I guess it makes them feel powerful since most the pit has hardly any contact with females.

Hey, I have contact with females... Does that mean I'm not a pit monkey? D=
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Jul 1, 2009,
girls on internet = to catch a predator
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
What pisses me off is that none of them can type properly ("im rele tired rght now how r u?"), and they post pictures with them and their friends making that STUPID ****ing kissy fish-face.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
jeez wtf is ur prblm? u dont lke tha way we talk den get off th computer.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Wait...you're saying that teenaged girls are waisting their time on trivial things, and making nonscencical and culturally biased observations about things they know little to nothing about?!? Holy Sh*t!!! This must be some new kind of thing that's never happened before... I'll allert the midea.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by InvaderTSN
i kno right
lke no ****, des bitches think they kno everyting.

Alright, in all seriousness, it hurt me to type like that. I, for the life of me, don't know how anyone can do that on a daily basis.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by mmolteratx
Because there are no girls on teh internetz?

biggest /thread i've ever seen.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by GuitarNinja12

I always figured a lot of it was them getting annoyed at people presuming they're guys.
-shrug-
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Just Andrew

Alright, in all seriousness, it hurt me to type like that. I, for the life of me, don't know how anyone can do that on a daily basis.

My profile views went up by 6 in like 3 seconds, lawlz.

But yeah, horrible, but not as bad as people who mix in symbols for words l1k3 th1$.
Quote by 13579ed
Because they are feast?

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Preteens will end this world.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I hate most of em. They type in an annoying fashion, they talk about crap music,fashion, celebrities,etc,and take downward angle photos....
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Just Andrew

the one's that bug me the most are when girls update their facebook statuses with nonsensical crap like that.

"Srsly had enuf uv dis, mans need 2 lern 2 wtch demselfs"

that was an actual status from some stupid bitch on my facebook. god knows why she's there. why the **** do people update statuses with inane rants, with no backing details, meaning nobody knows what the **** they are talking about.
They talk because the internet has made it's way to thinking that people care. Which is why alot of the times you'll see surveys asking random stuff that you can fill out and then post on some sort of social network. This way they believe people actually care and will read through it. Eventually they will talk and blog so much that they run out of logical things to say. But they CAN'T just stop talking because PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME...so they eventually create illogical conversations with themselves.
Uhm young guys do the same thing?
Not to mention trolls are usually dewds. I think we can agree young people on the internet are less mature than the older ones.
so you'll make a thread about it, duh!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I have a theory.

About 80% of girls will, at some point in their life, go through a period where they are (in lack of a better word) a complete bitch. It's not their fault, it's their end of the human cycle. Unfortunately, most go through this phase right around the puberty kicks in. This is when they have all the looks and none of the experience to kill their smug sense of self worth.

Have fun with that.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by krypto1339
I have a theory.

About 80% of girls will, at some point in their life, go through a period where they are (in lack of a better word) a complete bitch. It's not their fault, it's their end of the human cycle. Unfortunately, most go through this phase right around the puberty kicks in. This is when they have all the looks and none of the experience to kill their smug sense of self worth.

Have fun with that.

the problem with this is, nearly 100% of the really hot girls that i know, are in fact really really nice people. I find the ugly ones to be the bitches.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the problem with this is, nearly 100% of the really hot girls that i know, are in fact really really nice people. I find the ugly ones to be the bitches.

I hate those types, the ones that are butt ugly, but think they're the coolest **** ever.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by krypto1339
I have a theory.

Have fun with that.

i think you're pretty right except for the percentage, maybe a little lower than that
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

+1
I've known some very good looking girls who were actually really nice and down to earth, and then I've seen some real bowsers who treated everybody like ****. And they wonder why no one likes them?
Quote by Jesstaa
I hate those types, the ones that are butt ugly, but think they're the coolest **** ever.

every ugly girl i have ever known has either been a complete blubbering vagina scene kid, or just a total all around bitch, whereas every hot girl i've ever known have been the humble, chill, fun to be around kind of girls. maybe its a canadian thing though. Or maybe i just get along with them better (score?) but yea, usually as far as i've seen ugly/fat/plain = bitch, hot/above average = friendly and fun.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by YabaMan
Why are the majority of girl teens on the internet so annoying and stupid?
Your premise is horribly flawed.

While there are a few with enough stupid to fill an entire universe, the majority of the girls on the internet (and UG) are quite pleasant and smart.

Don't let the few obnoxious ones poison your attitude toward the rest of them.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

they're only nice while you're around...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
13 - 16 year old boys on the internet aren't a whole lot better, if at all (just look at the pit?). However, they outnumber the girls, so there's likely to be a lot more smarter ones, although the number may be proportional if anybody actually bothers to compare, which they won't.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Page 1 of 3