Poll: Which do you think is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you think is better?
TES III:Morrowind
7 33%
TES IV:Oblivion
14 67%
Voters: 21.
Both games are great and i want to kno wwhich one you guys think is better?

I own both and right now im playing through oblivion and i personnaly liek oblivion beter so far. Just vote and toss your opinion.

Maybe even throw a link to a good mod for either game. Or even upload a picture of your in-game toon!
Quote by madbasslover
Oblivion for graphics and combat system. Morrowind for everything else.

[/thread]
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
Quote by madbasslover

Agreed.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by madbasslover

+1

This is probably what all your answers will be like TS.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I liked the combat system in Morrowind alot more, it actually gave you reason to level your weapon skill opposed to just getting perks every 25 levels and hitting every time.

And I sort of liked Morrowinds graphics better too, it gave you more of a feeling of an alien world, where as Oblivion just feels like some medieval game with magic and dinosaurs.

So I say Morrowind for EVERYTHING.
Quote by Dog--
I liked the combat system in Morrowind alot more, it actually gave you reason to level your weapon skill opposed to just getting perks every 25 levels and hitting every time.

And I sort of liked Morrowinds graphics better too, it gave you more of a feeling of an alien world, where as Oblivion just feels like some medieval game with magic and dinosaurs.

So I say Morrowind for EVERYTHING.

I like the environments in Morrowind far more than those of Oblivion. Oblivion's are simply graphically superior. That's what I meant I said "graphics."

Also, I think the combat system in Oblivion overall has a more fluid feel than the one in Morrowind. At times Morrowind's combat felt kind of clunky and awkward whereas Oblivion's is smooth and well-balanced. That being said, Morrowind is far superior.