You and some friends are walking around an old graveyard one night and see a mausoleum filled with weird light.
Upon further investigation you realize its a portal. Your friend leaves you there.
You stare in fascination and wonder what mysteries lie on the other side.

You step through.

After your eyes adjust to the light you hear someone speak.
"Welcome to Mortal Kombat"

You manage to beat the P*SS out of your opponent and realize you have a special talent that kills.

What is your Fatality?
70's rocked,80's sucked! 90's were Awesome! 2000's suck as well (vocader Hip-Hop, Jamacian sounding R&B and all the rock bands sound the same (Hinder/Saving Abel/Buck Cherry)See a pattern?Heres hoping the next decade dares to sound different!
Id whip out a laser whip and jump rope my enemy into pieces..
70's rocked,80's sucked! 90's were Awesome! 2000's suck as well (vocader Hip-Hop, Jamacian sounding R&B and all the rock bands sound the same (Hinder/Saving Abel/Buck Cherry)See a pattern?Heres hoping the next decade dares to sound different!
Last edited by devilmaycry1979 at Jul 1, 2009,
I run around my opponent really fast creating a cyclone ripping his skin right off.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Animality, form of Mudkip

and Twisted Magnum, ironically im pretty sure someone has a fatality relatively close to that
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 1, 2009,
O.O

Epic pic Twisted..where is that from?

EDIT ahhh you changed it

and for mine....I dunno....compress them into a singularity? I am not felling vey creative ATM.
Last edited by whitenihilist at Jul 1, 2009,
Quote by Twisted Magnum

Jesus Christ! Can you say "OVERKILL"!!
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by misterfarenheit
turn my amp up to 11, hit the over drive, and play the hendrix chord

E7#9

and i mumble at such a low volume their head explodes from trying to determine what im saying
Quote by misterfarenheit
turn my amp up to 11, hit the over drive, and play the hendrix chord

Only works if you have a Marshall MG.
I would rip off their head, throw it at them, and then they'd explode for some reason. Flawless Victory.
Quote by SOADisdabest
I take a few steps towards them and then I jump and take a few steps back and crouch. They helplessly fall to the ground.

LOL FAtality FAil
i would play a note on my guitar and break a string
that string would smack them in the face, making them explode!

BREWTALITY!
Quote by tukk04

almost forgot...
thats for you TS/n00b

Quote by timeconsumer09
No, just disregard all the posts in this thread that say that the tone is noticeably worse when it's dying...

i should have read the thread
Do a powerful rock scream and blow their heads up.

/Tenacious D reference.

I'd probably have a guitar that's axe/guitar and chops them down the middle. Top of the head to between the legs.

My second fatality (the really hard one to memorize the button combo for) would be me playing a face melting solo, and have it literally melt their face off.
I would stab them with my "J" shaped penis.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall Valvestate VS65R
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.
with a falcon punch.
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by NckSprks
I would stab them with my "J" shaped penis.

lol that thread is sooo win
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I would whip out my guitar tuned to dropped W and play a Br00taL breakdown that crushes all their bones at once.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*