im looking for a 4x10 or 4x12, does anybody know a good model or brand to look for, im also looking for a amp head but i will save that for last as somebody is giving me a good deal on a trace elliot head
The Hartke VX410 is very good for very little money.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
for a cab looking 500 or so, im just trying to get longevity for a stack while i save up for a better stack, only reason im buying now is for gigs
Acoustic makes 4x10 stacks. I don't know the price, but considering what their other amps cost, my guess is that it isn't too expensive.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
i got my eye on a peavey tour 410. i compared all the specs and ish to others in its price range and it really beats all. the real kicker is its 68 pounds, as opposed to the usual 98+ pounds for any other 4x10.

so yeh ill recommend the peavey tour 410
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Seismic Audio makes really nice Bass cabinets at unbelievable prices! I have 2 of their bass cabs and several of their stage speakers, Good stuff.
Founding Member and President of UG Geezer Guild
Quote by bassman10101
i got my eye on a peavey tour 410. i compared all the specs and ish to others in its price range and it really beats all. the real kicker is its 68 pounds, as opposed to the usual 98+ pounds for any other 4x10.

so yeh ill recommend the peavey tour 410

I second this.
Look at warwick cabs too.
Good stuff.
sweet, what would be a 1x15 & it sucks cuz now my trace-elliot deal fell thru. anybody know any good amp heads to deal with??i want something with some versatility