I'm looking for a wah for blues(hendrix, SRV etc) and something that will do medium gain tones like guns n roses well too. I don't need a high gain capable wah. I'm looking to spend about 100 bucks, but I can go higher if its worth it, and I can go used to. Any better suggestions?

Edit: I plan to mod it for true bypass also.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Last edited by JoePerry4life at Jul 2, 2009,
It is a good wah. I would get one used (the version without the "a") and mod it for true bypass and a more vocal sweep. You will get a great wah for under $75 I can imagine. Or get a stock one that will be ok for what you want. Stock it is best suited for cleans and low gain, though.
Just get a used Dunlop CryBaby and mod it. Or like the man above me said get the version without the A after it for mods as well if you would prefer the look of a Vox.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I have one for sale on eBay. I play high-gain, Ironically. It works great for all sorts of stuff. I'm only selling it cuz I have a Vetta now
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
why the one without the A? I was under the impression that the only difference was that the A has the ability to use a power supply and the original could only use batteries?

But ts this wah should suit you fine. mine has never let me down yet!
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain