This is a tabbed version of my band's second song. please rate, comment and maybe some advice. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
#2.gp5
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
I think this is a pretty cool song, I'd like to hear the vocal melody (if any). The solo was pretty cool but I think before it there should be a build up and the end should stay at the 160 tempo. Idk I messed around with it through gp5 and it sounded pretty boss to me. BUt hey its your song, do what you need

edit: the part i'm talking about is measures 94-100 at 160 bpm
Last edited by nostr0tomas at Jul 2, 2009,
Thanks for your comment. I agree there should be a build-up and thought about putting something like a breakdown after the solo to ease up on the tempo to go back to 120 tempo.
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
nah if you leave the tempo fast till the measure at 101 people will be pumped, its a great riff and when its sped up its like all hopped up on cocaine (pardon the reference lol) and the g that gets held out is like able to bring it back to the ending where everything will come up. i'm no expert on these things, but i sure as hell know what i like to listen to lol. i guess you should wait for other people to comment this first.