Page 1 of 4
Are they really that confusing? Do most of you just not interact with women other than your mothers?

People put the stupidest generalizations on both men and women from the other sex's perspective and it's ridiculous; it'd be incredibly difficult to find any one universal trait in any gender, and blaming qualms on gender itself is just ignorant. Women are not whiny bitches who just want your wallet and men are not assholes who just want pussy, there are just certain shitty people in the world... Or you just have bad luck and need some scapegoat to blame things on.

edit: Wow, please do not send friend requests now solely because you've discovered I'm a female.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Jul 2, 2009,
I concur.

I am an asshole though. and I do want pussy. I just want a good relationship. that way I don't have to drag myself to a bar to get some when I'm 80.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i interact with a lot of women. i have almost as many female friends as guy friends. don't try too hard to understand every little detail, and everything will go smoothly.

however, at least half of OP needs to be blogged.
This thread isn't about getting pussy!

*Leaves*
Check out my band Disturbed
No, they aren't.

I hardly interact with my mother as compared to other girls.

You are correct, madam.

Problem is upbringing, society's standards and "family" or "moral" values
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by vintage x metal
Are they really that confusing? Do most of you just not interact with women other than your mothers?

People put the stupidest generalizations on both men and women from the other sex's perspective and it's ridiculous; it'd be incredibly difficult to find any one universal trait in any gender, and blaming qualms on gender itself is just ignorant. Women are not whiny bitches who just want your wallet and men are not assholes who just want pussy, there are just certain shitty people in the world... Or you just have bad luck and need some scapegoat to blame things on.

/thread

i'm serious, you practically left no room for argument. not all people r the same. not all guys want just pussy and not all girls are skanks, end of story.....
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Sorry, TS, but you got troll'ed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This seems more like you venting than an interactive thread..

That aside, I'm not sure why you had high expectations for pit dwellers in the first place.
Quote by coryklok
I cant understand the awy girkls think..
guys are slo simpek

coryklok... have you been drinking again?

this thread is actually an intervention... everyone here cares about you and just wants you to get better... please sit down so we can begin...
If there is a pretty general consensus, why the hell is the Pit filled with so much dribble?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by SomebodySomeone
/thread

i'm serious, you practically left no room for argument. not all people r the same. not all guys want just pussy and not all girls are skanks, end of story.....

icwatudidther
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by the humanity
I concur.

I am an asshole though. and I do want pussy. I just want a good relationship. that way I don't have to drag myself to a bar to get some when I'm 80.
Me too actually. I mean, there's a difference between being an asshole who wants some, or just wanting some. You could still be a great guy who's looking for a long-term relationship that wants some pussy, but you've still got the responsibility of a relationship.
I concur.

Well I find women to be damn confusing, even if we share the same chromosomes. I've a stereotypical guy brain I think
Quote by vintage x metal
If there is a pretty general consensus, why the hell is the Pit filled with so much dribble?

Pubescent boys with too much time on their hands and nothing productive to do explains that.

Also society.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by vintage x metal

figure it out...
Quote by magnus_maximus
1) Trolls.

2) Idiots.

3) Mysoginists.

4) Creationists.

5) Peter Griffin.

I... hate everything. I need a brownie and some chai tea.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
coryklok... have you been drinking again?

this thread is actually an intervention... everyone here cares about you and just wants you to get better... please sit down so we can begin...

yepp sure have
twine as mcuh as alst night

iit ehlps ame forgtt
Quote by vintage x metal
Women are whiny bitches who just want your wallet and men are assholes who just want pussy

Fixed
Last edited by pwrmax at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by vintage x metal
I... hate everything. I need a brownie and some chai tea.

Sounds more like you could use a hug

+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
It really depends on what group you hang out with, if you're with the prim and proper group then you are going to obviously think highly of the opposite sex and see the best in them and the values but if you're in the "player" and "slut" groups then obviously you do have pussy on your mind constantly and just want a cheap root. (I know hypocritical with the stereotype, soh-ree)
Of course the other sex is complicated, that's the way its meant to be. Everybody's different. In fact these kinds of threads are getting old, must've seen at least 4 in the past couple of days. (other forums).
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by coryklok
yepp sure have
twine as mcuh as alst night

iit ehlps ame forgtt

come on cory stop drinking man. it's not good for you

for saadia....
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Sounds more like you could use a hug

rawrgh... Sleep would be good too.

Quote by pwrmax
Fixed

YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by pwrmax

It used to say Women are NOT, men are NOT ... the "not" is gone.

ye i know, thats why i deleted my post lol.
Well, as much as i agree with you that its not everybody that is like that, I see so much people that acts exactly like you just describe it (not everybody, but a lot of people). It make me sad
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Pubescent boys with too much time on their hands and nothing productive to do explains that.

Also society.

Ah yes, blame the prepubescents. Granted they are some of the trouble, the maturity of other older users is still very questionable.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Me too actually. I mean, there's a difference between being an asshole who wants some, or just wanting some. You could still be a great guy who's looking for a long-term relationship that wants some pussy, but you've still got the responsibility of a relationship.

well, I've proven I can be an asshole.

I'm arrogant and very creative with insults.

and about a lot of things (ex. watching sports), I just don't give a FLYING F***. and I don't care who knows. what is the point of watching other people have fun?

I'm not an asshole about relationships though.

the reason the Pit is filled with drivel is because it's what many guys think is funny. like dirty jokes. girls don't really like spreading those around too often. guys do.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
ye i know, thats why i deleted my post lol.

Damn, you caught me before I deleted my post. We're too quick.
Quote by GuitarManiac09
Ah yes, blame the prepubescents. Granted they are some of the trouble, the maturity of other older users is still very questionable.

No, not "prepubescents" 9-12
the "pubescent" demographic, 13-15
yes odler users can be dicks, but that's because they never matured past the "pubescent' stage

inside, they're still insecure, 14 year olds
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Geezus
Well, as much as i agree with you that its not everybody that is like that, I see so much people that acts exactly like you just describe it (not everybody, but a lot of people). It make me sad

Yeah, but it's not because they're men or women, it's just because they suck.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER

My sarcasm detector caught fire
Quote by magnus_maximus
I blame the parents.

I suspect drugs.....
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by the humanity
well, I've proven I can be an asshole.

I'm arrogant and very creative with insults.

and about a lot of things (ex. watching sports), I just don't give a FLYING F***. and I don't care who knows. what is the point of watching other people have fun?

I'm not an asshole about relationships though.

the reason the Pit is filled with drivel is because it's what many guys think is funny. like dirty jokes. girls don't really like spreading those around too often. guys do.

You must hang out with very reserved women... most of the girls I know are dirtier than the boys, they just dont show it around them I suppose.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
You must hang out with very reserved women... most of the girls I know are dirtier than the boys, they just dont show it around them I suppose.

this is 10000% true. unless you live in victorian england, the girls i know say dirtier **** than i do.
So wait, it's just my lack of personality and general unattractiveness that's keeping me from getting laid?!
Page 1 of 4