Quote by Business
Hi, does anybody have any info on Lei's Mart (from Ebay) Licensed Floyd Rose products?
Like this one: Floyd Rose Licensed in Gold

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

looks like any other pot-metal LFR to me
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I don't know if in the US you're able to find LFR easily at a good price, but here we certainly can't. This seems like a good price to me and I just wanted to know if anybody had experience with them or feedback from other people... LFR usually range from crappy to decent and I'm trying to find out what this trem is out of the two
i have three floyd rose bridges. The licensed one i have came cheap from rondomusic, and i tried to make it work...i didn't think that there could physically be a difference between licensed and original. Well the licensed floyd was fun at first, but after moderate use, it would go out of tune. I swapped it for an original, and there are two main differences in function. The original stays in tune for weeks, and it is balanced much better. The licensed was built so poorly it would not flutter.

LSS
save for an original, you will regret getting a licensed.
Quote by shreddymcshred
i have three floyd rose bridges. The licensed one i have came cheap from rondomusic, and i tried to make it work...i didn't think that there could physically be a difference between licensed and original. Well the licensed floyd was fun at first, but after moderate use, it would go out of tune. I swapped it for an original, and there are two main differences in function. The original stays in tune for weeks, and it is balanced much better. The licensed was built so poorly it would not flutter.

LSS
save for an original, you will regret getting a licensed.

this
The guitar I ordered has already a licensed one on it. I'll see how good it is, if it's bad then I'll consider swapping it for quality/cosmetic purposes. No way in hell I'm paying 200$ for a trem system anyway... I hate floyd roses anyway lol
(ordered a low cost guitar because I wanted a guitar with a trem, but I hate the tuning, the changing strings etc.)