Prepare to be amazed at this Nobel Prize winning piece of literature. Be amazed at its intricate details of the life of David Braymer. Pit-dwellers now get to see the first page of this saga.

I present to the Pit, the book, Moon People.

http://www.amazon.com/Moon-People-Dale-M-Courtney/dp/1436372135/

the Amazon page for this book. The reviews are almost as epic as the book itself

Now Pit, any other published works of literature that match the sheer awesomeness of this work?

tl;dr: great book, any other great books?

/sarcasm
Wow, there were like a million grammatical errors.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
no, youre thinking of "sega". as in: "the most epic sega in history".

please make changes accordingly, so this thread can now be about segas. thank you.

epic.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I wrote an essay in first grade that might stack up to this. It was about a blue duck.
this is the most epic saga in history

If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
What a compelling and inspirational piece of literature...perhaps one of the most beautifully complex compositions I have ever had the honour of gazing upon.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by T.W.S.D.A.
I wrote an essay in first grade that might stack up to this. It was about a blue duck.

yer momz a blue duck LOLZ!!!

just kidding though...

also,
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Oh god the reviews are hilarious...

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by TheReverend724

whoa we said the EXACT SAME THING! WEIRD!

...but my saga was better

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Oh god the reviews are hilarious...

lol i love how everyone was being so sarcastic in their reviews
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by GODhimself37

The Cell Games Saga FTW!!!!!!!!!!

(Invalid img)
That... was... beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens next.

lolz, real good.

EDIT:

What in ****?

11 new from $8.00 1 used from $26.22 1 collectible from $1,000.00

PART 2:

This is the first review I saw

This novel reminds me quite a bit of the tingles I get right after I pee.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by GODhimself37

oh gawd + f ucking 1 man
This book should be used for lining in a pigeon cage.

I read this book. Once. The story of the moon people is an epic journey of self discovery and titillating adventure. Not once, not twice but three times I found myself staring off into space and fantasizing what it must be like to live in such a fashion as these people. The climax of the story is something that must be read and reread with great vigour. There are times where I simply had to throw the book down and scream. Not out of anger or frustration. But out of contempt for the world I live in that would keep this book from reaching out and touching the hearts of everyone around me. There are only so many times man can be struck down before they are to rise up and beat their fist into their chest and scream at the top of their lungs "no more". This book will transcend all that is good in science fiction and bring about a new age of wonder and amazement as the new era of sci fi is brought to us the unclean and filthy masses who know not what true beauty is and in what form the literature is brought to us. Whether by angels or by the holy act of god himself we shall know good, no epic story telling.

Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

FUUUCKKKK YESS!!!!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES THE AWESOMENESS OF EVANGELION!

Oh shi-

It gets better..

Its possible that this book subcedes even it's processor! Moon People 1. The first thing I wanted to do. Was take a Bubble Bath and read Moon People 2 by candleLight. After how romantic the first Moon People 1 was. I knew Mr. Courtney would not disappoint in the a seekuel. I was right:: "David was thinking, maybe we need to heat this cavity up and put the water back on the surface..." And that is from the first Chapter only!

Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred