I need a neck for my to-be built les paul-tele guitar and am looking at the guitarfetish ones. Anyone know if they are worth it or should I just go for a mightymite neck on ebay, I just really don't want to use ebay and am strapped for cash.

Thanks

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
I need a neck for my to-be built les paul-tele guitar and am looking at the guitarfetish ones. Anyone know if they are worth it or should I just go for a mightymite neck on ebay, I just really don't want to use ebay and am strapped for cash.

Thanks

ummmm... Warmoth, I think you can order from them. awesome guitar parts for all your guitar building needs.
^

he said strapped for cash lol

ive never used them but i guess you get what you pay for
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Depends on what you're replacing.

EDIT: After reading it carefully it seems like you're not actually replacing anything. I guess it will work if you're really low on money but don't expect too much.
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Jul 2, 2009,
Any worse than MIM necks?
gotta love how someone asking about a sub 60 dollar neck gets a response to buy a 300 dollar neck

Mighty mite is regarded as good. Have not tried the Guitarfetish ones but the owner is a stand up guy. Haven't disliked anything I've bought form there.
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Quote by Castiel
gotta love how someone asking about a sub 60 dollar neck gets a response to buy a 300 dollar neck

Mighty mite is regarded as good. Have not tried the Guitarfetish ones but the owner is a stand up guy. Haven't disliked anything I've bought form there.

Thank you, that is the piece of mind I wanted, I'll be ordering one and will let you guys know how it goes.