I made this video for the Myspace so there's some banter in the beginning, but you could just skip that part and get to the playing if you want.

I'm only semi-happy with the tone I got because for logistics of recording a good live video I ended up having to use amp modeling on my laptop, but I think I built a good tone for the most part, but a real amp would have sounded much better.

But anyway, let me know what you think guys!

http://www.myspace.com/thesummercircuit
I don't see it. I did, however, listen to your other stuff and I found it to be quite emjoyable.

Great recording quality, for a start. As for your style, it's very Early November-esque. Sounds good.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Couldn't just link to the youtube URL?

Nice job though dude.
Check out my band Disturbed
Ah, I found it. I have no idea how to use Myspace, so if it's not right in front of me, I'll have a hard time finding it...

As for the video:

Good stuff. Nice tone and clean playing, apart from the descending scale in the underground theme; you kind of fluffed that up, although maybe you interpreted it your own way, and if so, then fair enough.

Is that a Gibson, or an Epiphone?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I don't like your head.

Nice playing though.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Thank you guys very much! I'm really glad you like it!

Here is the youtube link, I'm really used to linking straight to the myspace so I just put that instead, but here it is straight to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCCMn0VGCN0

The reason the descending scale in the underground theme sounds slightly different is because in the original version it actually changes time signatures but since I chose to put that hip-hop beat behind it I wanted to keep it in 4/4 so it didn't sound awkward so I altered the timing a bit to keep it in 4/4.

Haha, and yeah, I tend to bob my head around a lot when I'm not singing.

But thanks guys!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
What I heard was Paradise City...

huh? what do you mean?
Quote by iwinsohard
huh? what do you mean?

When I went to your profile the first song in your list was paradise city.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
When I went to your profile the first song in your list was paradise city.

that's really strange, i dont even have a song called paradise city haha, is it like gnr's paradise city that you are hearing?
Haha nice faces during the thing. I wish I wasn't so lazy that I never tried learning that Mario thing. But good clean playing is all I can really say for that. Entertaining too haha.

check my cover out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1155790

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
i created the backing track myself though hahaha, everything in it is original, including the full arrangement with the drums and everything