yeah sure... also a fullstack MG for 2000 :p

haha my question is why are MGs and Spider IIIs that much crapppy...

i know they are and you cant make me out of that mind.. cause ive played them and they sucked... well at least for me...
i know almost everybody here hates em and i understand them... haha i just wanted to know from Inside why they suck....
i had this argument with a guy and he was like how can you prove that they suck....
i was like go and check out by yourself.. play it and puke... haha bt hmm we couldnt find any of them in the local stores so i want some scientific like Answer for "why they suck?"
FFS, use the searchbar. This is just ridonculous.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I dont get the MG hate, and have never played a Spider. The MG combos are perfectly decent amps with effects and everything for under 400 dollars. They're perfectly legit, IMO.
I think what people dont like is the MG halfstack because then you're paying aroun 600$ for an MG, which is stupid.
They just sound too artificial. They can do everything a little bit, but nothing completely right. Probably Line 6 should stop adding a billion effects and amp models and so on to their amps and concentrate on some few things, but make them really good.
Off topic threads:
Don't. These include:
Blatant spam
"Why does everyone hate the (spider, MG, etc etc)" threads
"game" threads
Youtube review threads- don't just post your youtube video or a review from another site.
Ads of any kind

*Reported*
You're a ****. We have millions of these threads.
Bugger off.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

ive played one, and if you do some nifty EQing, you can get a decent tube sound. Then, if you get a boost, band EQ, noise suppresser, and tube emulater, you could get a great sound. But then, the wholre package would be like $1000. For that you could get a better tube amp. Thats why, because the MGs really arent that bad, but they are very expensive for what you get, especially with the Peavey windsor and the B-52 AT 112 both under $400. Then, there becomes no real point in buying an MG just because it reads, "Marshall." But if you plan on getting one, get one of the choices i just told you instead.
Quote by musicfan1234
ive played one, and if you do some nifty EQing, you can get a decent tube sound. Then, if you get a boost, band EQ, noise suppresser, and tube emulater, you could get a great sound. But then, the wholre package would be like $1000. For that you could get a better tube amp. Thats why, because the MGs really arent that bad, but they are very expensive for what you get, especially with the Peavey windsor and the B-52 AT 112 both under $400. Then, there becomes no real point in buying an MG just because it reads, "Marshall." But if you plan on getting one, get one of the choices i just told you instead.

oh yea, and spiders are that horrible. They sound like a Line 6 SS practice amp. They do suck, alot.
DONT POST ANYMORE!!
ITS DONE ITS BEEN *reported* SO DONT POST !!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me