So itunes has decided to be a fuckin' pain in the ass again. It's not letting me add a folder to my library for some reason and the files are all MP3. Anyone have an idea?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I have an idea, but it's unrelated to this.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by halvies
Jack, iTunes is a bitch sometimes. Have you tried adding the files individually?

All the bloody time!
And yes I tried that, didn't work
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
So itunes has decided to be a fuckin' pain in the ass again. It's not letting me add a folder to my library for some reason and the files are all MP3. Anyone have an idea?

Where are you encountering the problem? Is it not letting you select the file, is it letting you select it but not adding it, can you not see the file in the open dialouge box?
It could be adding at as a different artist, search the song name under the search button in iTunes.
^ I view it as 'date added'.

Quote by King Krapp
Where are you encountering the problem? Is it not letting you select the file, is it letting you select it but not adding it, can you not see the file in the open dialouge box?

I went to:

File - Open folder - *selected appropriate folder* - Ok - Nothing.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
^ I view it as 'date added'.

I went to:

File - Open folder - *selected appropriate folder* - Ok - Nothing.

Make sure that the files in the folder are not set to Hidden. Also, check the location of your music library, and make sure it's not in a read-only area somehow.

If that doesn't work, try adding the files individually.
you have a mac? go download some open source media player... i'm not entirely sure which ones, i have a bunch but i use them mainly for movies, not sure how great they are for mp3s. bs player and vlc.
if you have windows just use winamp/ windows media player
Fuck it. I'll just download it again. Thanks for the help anyway.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by funkyducky
you have a mac? go download some open source media player... i'm not entirely sure which ones, i have a bunch but i use them mainly for movies, not sure how great they are for mp3s. bs player and vlc.
if you have windows just use winamp/ windows media player

Its more fun with a mac tho. Go talk to some people on the mac forum. www.apple.com.au i think it is