If Your Wife's Sister Gains 30 lbs and is 5'1" Is It Ok To Tell Her To Lose Weight?

Page 1 of 3
I am married to a twin. One (the one that belongs to me) is sexy because she had an eating disorder when she was young and now cooks only healthy stuff.

Her twin sister is not as sexy, but still looked pretty good but has since gotten divorced and gained 30 lbs. I would not care, but she now takes my son to popeye's chicken and it is not good for him.

I would like for her to be skinny, although I long gave up the idea I would get both at the same time it is not fun to think about as a fantasy when she is fat.

The worst part is I have been forced to set her up with my friends who then get mad at me, as I use the bait and switch - show them a skinny pic and shamu shows up for the date.

The other prob is she meets guys on Facebook but she uses pictures that are 2 years old, this does a disservice to her and the guys. I consider it false advertising.

Any advice? I can provide before/after pics if neccessary
Last edited by carl drew at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by carl drew
I am married to a twin. One (the one that belongs to me) is sexy because she had an eating disorder when she was young

Man, if you had stopped there I would have laughed so hard.
Just tell her she's fat, women love that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you don't value your testicles, then sure! Go for it!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
1. Pics.
2. Tell her frankly, but not in a mean way.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
PS - this is a serious thread any chubby girls with image probs keep your pie holes shut and eat a carrot.

She is not happy as she is lonely. Plus we went to a bar the other night when my wife was working (nurse, works some nights) and people thought my wife had let herself go.
Tell her that you don't want your son eating at Popeyes Chicken? That would help, but tell her that she doesn't look healthy, innuendo, but still the same way of saying.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
PIC'S

erm id get your wife to do it
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by carl drew
pics of before or after or both??

the point of having the pics is to compare, so both.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i'd give her a popeyes intervention
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
"(the one that belongs to me)" this is the point at which I realised you're a complete prick rather than just a bit of a dick.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Dawginator
Tell her that you don't want your son eating at Popeyes Chicken? That would help, but tell her that she doesn't look healthy, innuendo, but still the same way of saying.

Good day Sir Dawginator!

Anyway. Maybe this is a job for your wife-maybe she should talk to her sister?
Quote by carl drew
If you have nothing constructive to add please do not post.

constructive??? i dont see how your wifes sister being fat is any of your buisness if your friends dont wanna be set up with her then dont do it!! Its not that hard really and posting before and after pics on here so people can laugh at her (which you know full well will happen) just makes you an even bigger idiot than you already look...
Last edited by funny_page at Jul 2, 2009,
What do you want advice on? Tell that fatty to lose some mo-foing weight, yo.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just ask her not to take him to Popeye's because you think it's not good for him and it's fattening. Maybe she'll take a hint.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
trust me man you should tell her...
one of my cousins was pretty fat and wouldnt do anything about it until we all started constantly telling her.
yeah it made her upset but if we hadnt she wouldnt have done anything about it
that was probly about a year ago and i would say she has lost like 15 kg's
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by funny_page
constructive??? i dont see how your wifes sister being fat is any of your buisness if your friends dont wanna be set up with her then dont do it!! Its not that hard really and posting before and after pics on here so people can laugh at her (which you know full well will happen) just makes you an even bigger idiot than you already look...

Check out my band Disturbed
Pics m8!

Edit: I see the pics now.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by funny_page

This thread is not for you, as you have no advice. go away

Plus if I don't get her dates then she bitches to my wife who then bitches to me and I go without. I can tell you have never been married.

When you are married the happiness of your wife's sister is related to your own happiness
Last edited by carl drew at Jul 2, 2009,
OK - Here is after:

You see where this is heading

I cropped her out of this one to save everyone here's eyes. But use your imagination to what is hanging up on the fridge.

Sounds like she has low self esteem/depression and should go and see a Doctor.

With regards to you telling her..... Well you sound like a pretty shallow guy so I'd get someone else to do it on your behalf... someone who will urge her to go to the Docs... not emotionally devastate her.

And finally.... Don't be an idiot...Don't post pictures of her.
[
Does your wife know you're posting pictures of her twin sister on the internet? Just out of interest y'know.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You are such a jackass dude. Have some god-damned respect and quit telling everyone how fat your sister in law is.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by carl drew
This thread is not for you, as you have no advice. go away

Plus if I don't get her dates then she bitches to my wife who then bitches to me and I go without. I can tell you have never been married.

When you are married the happiness of your wife's sister is related to your own happiness

To be quite honest you answered your own question in the first post ....you wanna be that guy then go on and tell her shes fat and offer her advice on how to lose weight ....your still an idiot for posting pics though
Last edited by funny_page at Jul 2, 2009,
She isn't ridiculously bad. Just show your friends UP TO DATE pics, and if no one wants to date her then so be it. I'm sure that she knows she's overweight, bro.
from what I can see here sister is a bit chubby, but not dangerously overweight. get over yourself, you prick. as long as she's not endangering her health, let her be a little pudgy, its none of your business.
Page 1 of 3