Hi there!

I´ve come across a used boss FV-50L volumepedal for about 35$. The thing is that it´s desingned for keyboards and not guitars...would the low impedance cut down my distorsion or do something that destroys my tone? And I can´t try it, the owner lives to far away.

Link: http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/FV-50L/
Last edited by Musicman_91 at Jul 2, 2009,
If you got a Send/return in your amp, it will work nicely, otherwise it's working not as good as it is supposed to be
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
Read about pedal impedance in my blog. You may be able to put it after a buffered pedal in your chain. Some pedals have strong drivers and others don't. You will need to experiment since most pedals don't specify how much they can drive.
Quote by fly135
Read about pedal impedance in my blog. You may be able to put it after a buffered pedal in your chain. Some pedals have strong drivers and others don't. You will need to experiment since most pedals don't specify how much they can drive.

For $35, I suppose it's worth a punt. If it doesn't work out you can probably reselll it for $20, or take it apart for the components/modding practice.
Ok, I think I will save my money and get one for guitars.

One more question: Is the boss ns-2 any good? I´m getting a Blackstar ht-distx and I noticed that already in "shop level" volumes that it´s a bit noisy. So a noise supressor would be nice.
Just put it in your FX loop on the Bandit. It will work fine.

I don't think a NS-2 is going to make the amp less noisy unless you put it in the loop.
Quote by fly135

I don't think a NS-2 is going to make the amp less noisy unless you put it in the loop.

I´m going to put it behind or before(wich option is right?) the DistX pedal to eliminate feedback.