cool blog, bro

Edit: That's more of a synopsis, not a review.

SPOILER ALERT
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 2, 2009,
Transformers 2 was just as ****ty as the first one.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Thanks for ruining it for me, ***.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i didn't read past the 10-year old part, and tht ruined it. You need to learn what spoilers are.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Your review is barely a review, more a plot synopsis.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by JohnnyV
You sir, suck.

I can't help that the acting is terrible, the only thing the movie is good for is pissing off the neighbors with really loud explosions and ****ty robotic sounds.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by StewieSwan
cool blog, bro

Edit: That's more of a synopsis, not a review.

SPOILER ALERT

thanks for posting htat.. i didnt read it then........
either way its bad - i dont know animals
yeh well i didnt want to make it go too long maybe i will go put my thought of it into a new post
I'll show you.

SPOILER ALERT

Opening Credits....

Yaay Transformers!!!

Yaay blowing stuff up

OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!!!!

Stop zooming in on that girl she has cooties

Noooooooo Optimus cant die Nooooooo

Who cares there's stuff blowing up

Yaay the desert!!!

Yaay more stuff blowing up

hahahahahahahah he said scrotum LOL!!

Optimus is back yay

yaaaay Autobots win yay

End Credits
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by crackhutch
I can't help that the acting is terrible, the only thing the movie is good for is pissing off the neighbors with really loud explosions and awesome robotic sounds.

Fixed, and THIS is the whole point to a movie about giant transforming robots. I bet you enjoyed P.S.> I Love You
I wasnt trying to ruin it for people I am sorry if i did but i put spoiler alert ther but obviously you didnt listen........YOU DIDNT LISTEN!!!!!!!!AAAAAAh
YOU PUT IT AFTER IT WAS ALREADY SPOILT.
Quote by duncang

at his command
This thread shall forever remain a monument to you shaaaame.
Quote by duncang

at his command
That was not a review. IMO the flim was cool; Megan Fox, robots fighting, easy to follow plot, funny things happen, more fighting, Megan Fox in slow motion, fighting, movie finishes.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
I enjoyed the film but thought it could have been much better, the romance scenes could have been cut completely and i wouldn't have missed them, it was as if they were just pasted in there just to confirm that Megan Fox and Shia Laboef are still together (their characters i mean), not only did they not fit but they were badly done, it looked like a music video with dialogue over the top.

So to sum up, less love story and more of something else, would have made it much better.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.