Page 1 of 2
Are you holding a guitar right now? If so, what guitar? Holding a pick? What kind? Lastly, what's the last song you played?

Right now I'm holding a '94 black Fender Strat and an extra-heavy Dunlop pick. The last song I played was The Stumble by Freddie King.
a fender deluxe strat, playing war pigs by black sabbath, with a pick through my newly acquired metal muff
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Holding my Epiphone Les Paul Special II with an orange Jim Dunlop Riffs pick. Last song played was Emerald by Thin Lizzy.
Right now just my acoustic guitar with Dunlop Tortex 0.60 picks. Gotta run in 10 minutes...got singing lessons. Lastly I played and singed What shes doing now by Garth Brooks
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
B.c Rich sig series kkv, a dragonforce inhuman rampage tour pick :S
and a deathcore song i'm working on
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I'm always holding my acoustic Ibanez Aw 15-lg when I'm in front of the computer. Mostly playing around with every possible song that comes into my mind.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
my jackson dominion, i cant put it down
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Holding my Gibby Les Paul Custom. No pick since I'm working on my finger picking. I played Sultans of Swing about 5 minutes ago.
Yep, Ebony Gibson SG Special, Dunlop 2mm stubby and my own song im just starting to (attempting to) write
I was holding my JV Squier, trying to fix the truss rod...It was too tight

I gave up.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Nope I am not holding my guitar.. Though it is right next to me. It's my acoustic (Hohnder MC-05), my nicer one is on the stand near me too (Lindor Slim Dove in Sunburst Blue) thats also acoustic but acoustic electric. I am not holding a pick right now, they are all upstairs... all 20 of them. The last song I played was Greenday - Wake me up when September ends. Which was like 20 mins ago .
Ovation Elite-T
No pick (on the last song anyway)
Puff the Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul, and Mary
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Yeah you stalker... I´m holding my Modified Squier and Dava Master Control pick that I shaved down a bit on the top side. The song I played was Time by Pink Floyd
Mine's also a modded Squier turned Super-Strat. Cheapest pick I could find since I always lose them. Working my way though Message in a Bottle.
No, I'm not holding a guitar or pick. The last song I played was "Spank Thru" Which has an improvised solo (Well, It was played that way until sometime in 1991 at least)
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
No, but I have a Clayton .80mm pick in my pocket... last song, um, honestly? just goofing around with a bunch of made up/ I don't know their name chords checking out the recording quality of my laptop, which sucks btw.
I'll just take the last time I played guitar.

Acoustic: Breedlove AD20/SM. Switching between finger and flatpicking with a Dunlop gator .67 I think? It was me trying to learn Buckthead's 'Who Me? (Early version)'.

Electric: Washburn WI66 Pro-V. Using a Dunlop Ultex 1.0mm. Playing Buckethead's 'The Redeem Team'.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
No, I haven't had inspiration to play lately.....
Quote by Snake™
Yeah, becuase Buckethead is like 6' 8" and his hands are bigger than George Lopez's head.

Quote by Scutchington
"You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!"
Im holding my Dellinger using a Tortex H3 i think .. Played "A Taste Of Collapse" By Disarmonia Mundi : ) Played in Drop B
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
yes, im holing my Dean cadillac black/gold with a dunlop Jazz III red pick last song ive played was ''When All Light Dies'' by Trivium
no your not, you are typing on your keyboard and surfing the web. in about 5 minutes i`ll be playing not holding the JEM holding a steve vai signature pic and playing for the love of god (after i`ve warmed up obviously)
Quote by ibanezgod1973
no your not, you are typing on your keyboard and surfing the web. in about 5 minutes i`ll be playing not holding the JEM holding a steve vai signature pic and playing for the love of god (after i`ve warmed up obviously)

Nope, I sit in front of the computer with my guitar so I can play while listening to music/looking at tabs.
playing my les paul for the first time since i got my jackson, using an old green dunlop plec and playing some blues rock improv over a backing track
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
playing my les paul for the first time since i got my jackson, using an old green dunlop plec and playing some blues rock improv over a backing track

***** go play your jackson
Quote by azn_guitarist25
***** go play your jackson

go play your capa you lazy aussie git
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Yes. I am using a Squier strat. I am holding a quarter as a pick. I am playing Fat Bottomed Girls. I may as well since I can't find any real picks and May used a sixpence.
Quote by tommyt
go play your capa you lazy aussie git

piss off let me drink my beer and slap you silly.......

****ing british wankers these days, you watching the tennis?
Quote by Gh057
Nope, I sit in front of the computer listening to music/looking at tabs.

exactly my point
Quote by azn_guitarist25
piss off let me drink my beer and slap you silly.......

****ing british wankers these days, you watching the tennis?

nah, don't think ill bother watching the womens final tbh, another williams final ffs

who knows maybe my wish will be granted and murray will go out
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
I'm holding my BC Rich Deluxe Jr. V, a dunlop 1 mm Big stubby pick, and i just played Ecstasy, by my band Party on Death Row
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by tommyt
nah, don't think ill bother watching the womens final tbh, another williams final ffs

who knows maybe my wish will be granted and murray will go out

aye it's getting pretty ****ing boring with the grunting, i've been listening to it for the past couple of hours and **** me dead i would rather play a devries then listen to it anymore.
Fender American 70's Reissue Strat, Dunlop .96 mm pick. last song i played was 15 Step by Radiohead. Which doesn't even use a pick, so I do not know why I am holding a pick.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Page 1 of 2