✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
the spas 12 and m1a1 I would buy from a local/major airsoft gun shop. the remington uhmm do they make those as models?

You live in England I sadly don't know any shops over there.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
When you find all the parts, you should wave one at a copper and see what happens!
i had the thompson, super gun. i got it at big 5
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
The first two would probably be the easiest to find.

I think you should find an Airsoft/Model Guns forum.
its illegal in the uk as far as I know you own replicas.
I have an AK 47 under my bed that's broken.
Good times though
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Yea, to get air guns you need to go to a registered gun store and a lot of them are made in some wierd blue plastic now.
From t'web:

The law governing the sale, importation & manufacture of Airsoft guns and Replica Immitation Firearms (RIFs) in the UK changed on Monday 1st October 2007. As part of the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006(VCRA), in order to purchase any RIF you will need to prove you are a airsoft player or skirmisher. To do this you will need to be on the United Kingdom Airsoft Retailers Association (UKARA) player database. Click here for full details.

Just as before the VCRA, as part of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2006 (ASBA), when carrying Airsoft replicas in pubic places you must have the replica in a secure manner i.e. in a locked weapons case or closed rifle bag and you must have a legitimate reason for having it about your person i.e. transporting the item to and from a skirmishing site.