Ages ago I made a tab for Divide by Disturbed, and posted it on UG, and here this guys just copied and pasted it and submitted it as his own! http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/disturbed/divide_ver3_tab.htm
I'm really angry with the injustice of it(yes I need to get a life lol) but someone really should take this tab down.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Quote by Imperial Throg
Ages ago I made a tab for Divide by Disturbed, and posted it on UG, and here this guys just copied and pasted it and submitted it as his own! http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/disturbed/divide_ver3_tab.htm
I'm really angry with the injustice of it(yes I need to get a life lol) but someone really should take this tab down.

that's just not right. I mean this stuff happens all the time, but usually not on the same site!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Nothin wrong with being mad about it...someones taking credit for your work and it's stupid. Tabbing out a song on ur own isn't easy... Six bro
Last edited by GT_Baller at Jul 2, 2009,
I thought the review process was in place to prevent this sort of thing.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
where's your original? if you put up version 1 and complain this is the same it's not, similar but not the same...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
uhm, I don't see the similarities. Of course the chords are the same, you tabbed the same bloody song. You added more lead stuff and his tab is in drop tining. I think you're just crying for attention here
Quote by basilbrush
uhm, I don't see the similarities. Of course the chords are the same, you tabbed the same bloody song. You added more lead stuff and his tab is in drop tining. I think you're just crying for attention here

Looking back at the tabs, I agree. I knew the UG review system hadn't let me down .

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Imperial Throg:

it's not the same as your tab. The first version of this tab's been submitted by you. So what's your problem?
I removed your bad rating though. As Colohue said tab rating abuse is a warnable offence.
So don't do that again.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
LOL it's not even close to being the same tab.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by emad
Imperial Throg:

it's not the same as your tab. The first version of this tab's been submitted by you. So what's your problem?
I removed your bad rating though. As Colohue said tab rating abuse is a warnable offence.
So don't do that again.

That was my tab before I updated it a bit. Seriously. If you have archives of what tabs were like before they were updated you'll see it's exactly the same, edit: not the writing at the top. It isn't right.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Last edited by Imperial Throg at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by Imperial Throg
That was my tab before I updated it a bit. Seriously. If you have archives of what tabs were like before they were updated you'll see it's exactly the same, edit: not the writing at the top. It isn't right.

i can bet they don't
what possible motivation could I have for bringing it up then?

I checked it out.
It will be removed from archive.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
I want to add a little something, even though this has been resolved months ago. I know how it feels to have tabs stolen from, and I just want to say great job with being persistent. Those naysayers up there are probably the same kind of people that would take tabs as their own, or just don't know how much work goes into making tabs, so keep up the good work, Imperial, and good job not giving up 8)
Quote by MajinStylee
I want to add a little something, even though this has been resolved months ago. I know how it feels to have tabs stolen from, and I just want to say great job with being persistent. Those naysayers up there are probably the same kind of people that would take tabs as their own, or just don't know how much work goes into making tabs, so keep up the good work, Imperial, and good job not giving up 8)

Right...
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.