Do you have any suggestions about good songs to play. I already played helicopter/hunting for witches/this modern love by bloc party, karma police/paranoid android/jigsaw falling into places by radiohead, gravity blues/never alone always together by the blackbox reveltions. I prefer indie-rock music
Quote by gloeg
Do you have any suggestions about good songs to play. I already played helicopter/hunting for witches/this modern love by bloc party, karma police/paranoid android/jigsaw falling into places by radiohead, gravity blues/never alone always together by the blackbox reveltions. I prefer indie-rock music

Almost Ready by Dinosaur Jr. that's a tune. There There by Radiohead, another tuning for you to use. Shoreline by Broken Social Scene is a good one for campfires, as are pretty much any Sufjan Stevens or Iron and Wine songs. Could always learn some Pixies, Gouge Away is nice, easy and sounds good acoustic or electric.

As far as other bands go i can't stop playing any of Amusement Parks on Fire's Out of the Angeles stuff at the moment. The guitars on their records sound deceptively huge and their stuff is suprisngly simple when you figure it out.