Page 1 of 2
Hi, I'm an 18 year old guy from Australia. I finished high school last year and got into a private music college. That place was ****, so I deffered my bachelor in music there and now i'm just working a bit and trying to figure stuff out. I'm sick of almost all of my friends, my parents and my neighbourhood. Should I save up a bit, pack up my stuff and move to Melbourne (Australias music capital) or should I just stop being a bitch and put up with a ****ty life until my course is finished?
get yourself the degree, then move to music capital.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Move away. It might be the best thing.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
quit bitching, finish the course
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Have you thought about studying abroad?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
get facial tattoos.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I don't think letting The Pit decide what you should do with your life is a good idea.
Sail upon the open skies
fap.

or do whatever you WANT to do. don't live your life for other people, otherwise you'll regret you did that in the end. if you want to move, move. if you want to stay home and put up with a **** storm, put up with the storm.
lawlkyle
Join law enforcement, but get a near fatal head injury on the job. When you awake become a super hero with superior senses and fight crime.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Why don't you move here and join my Beatles Parody band, "Beat The Meatles."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
what should you do with your life? just live it, man...

but seriously, i think it's good to have a balance of planning and dealing with life as it comes since life will never go exactly as planned...

in all honesty though, finishing your course is much more important than all those secondary factors tempting you to move back to Melbourne. i say stick it out and then see what your options are when you're done.
You won't get anywhere in the "Music Capital" if you have to tell people you quit a music degree.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by angusfan16
I don't think letting The Pit decide what you should do with your life is a good idea.

Quote by Kensai

that would be awesome, but centrelink or my parents wont support me if I do that. My parents earn too much according to centrelink, so centrelink wont, and my parents don't have the money to support me out of home. I'm thinking about just fapping for a few years then going on the dole.
^Yeah, asking the Pit for advice is like asking an alzheimer's patient with help on a crossword, if you'll excuse the crude-ness...
But yeah, get the degree, THEN move.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Kensai

This might prove to be an interesting experience.
Last edited by Release at Jul 2, 2009,
i thought getting a degree and then moving was the natural progression anyway...?

and i thought home life was supposed to be a tad dissatisfying... otherwise you'd never have any reason to leave.
Quote by sam b
Fencing.

Hmmm....

Working with wood or swinging a saber?
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
Fyl.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Finish your course so you have a more thorough understanding of music, then move to Melbourne but don't rely on being able to play music for a living.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Move after completion of the course.
Or study something else.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Why are you letting a bunch of strangers on the internet decide you life path?

Dont you have a brain t.s?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Take a steaming mug of man the f**k up and finish your degree and then see how your life looks
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why don't you move here and join my Beatles Parody band, "Beat The Meatles."

Genius.

@TS: You'd be better off thinking about this yourself and with people who know you. Not with us lot.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Genius.

@TS: You'd be better off thinking about this yourself and with people who know you. Not with us lot.

But everyone in the pit is so nice and helpful, and seem to care about my life
You should just lie around and be a burden on society and your parents.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blink_fan
that would be awesome, but centrelink or my parents wont support me if I do that. My parents earn too much according to centrelink, so centrelink wont, and my parents don't have the money to support me out of home. I'm thinking about just fapping for a few years then going on the dole.

Centrelink is the aus student loan thing? That sucks anyway. I take it you don't have any other options? Talk to a student counsellor, they probably know a bit.

Quote by Release
This might prove to be an interesting experience.

Definetely an experience, being placed in a different country with different expectations and everything is really putting pressure on you, and will probably help you develop as a person.

I'm probably studying abroad next january, maybe in paris or the UK.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd love to study abroad, but how would I afford it. Is it possible to study abroad and find enough work to support yourself?
Quote by blink_fan
I'd love to study abroad, but how would I afford it. Is it possible to study abroad and find enough work to support yourself?

Depends on the country. Got any realatives living abroad?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Page 1 of 2