Have you ever sold a guitar or amp for more than its worth? ie. Buy the amp new for $500 sell it again for $400 or buy the guitar for $150 and sell it for $200. To your friends or strangers?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I paid $150 for a almost new mex strat then sold it for 500 to my friend who was more then happy with that deal ...
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Quote by Dellinger1988
I paid $150 for a almost new mex strat then sold it for 500 to my friend who was more then happy with that deal ...

How did you get an new MIM strat for 150? You must have had a gun in your hand at the time.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Dellinger1988

if that's all in aud then at 500 it was still a bargain
Quote by VanTheKraut
How did you get an new MIM strat for 150? You must have had a gun in your hand at the time.

It was my dads soo i got it cheap :P i said i wanted it really bad and i was poor haha soo i got it i only wanted to sell it to help pay for a new amp .. worked out well
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
The reason Im asking is Im trying to get my friend to buy my Roland Cube 30X so I can buy a B52 AT 112. I originally thought of doing the normal thing and charging him $150 (half the sale price) But getting $200 or even more would be nice...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by VanTheKraut
The reason Im asking is Im trying to get my friend to buy my Roland Cube 30X so I can buy a B52 AT 112. I originally thought of doing the normal thing and charging him $150 (half the sale price) But getting $200 or even more would be nice...

get as much as you can for it .. sure you will feel bad lol .. but when you get the new 1 you will be like " Hell yeah! " and it will all be good .....
Hopefully your friend doesnt know about that new internetz thing
Ibanez.
Quote by cruc1a7
Hopefully your friend doesnt know about that new internetz thing

Im thinking he'll still be getting a $300 amp for $200
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

I sold a Kramer Stagemaster I got for $300 for $400. And the person who bought it still got a good deal for it.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Back when my neighbor was selling his bass, he told me it was a $400 bass and that he was selling it for only $200. I believed him, but didn't have the cash.

It was an Ibanez GSR200, that goes new for $200.
I bought an ibanez starter pack for 200 and sold it for 250... then bought another one and sold it again for another 250.
^Profit!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

I sold my MG for $125 when it was worth about $4
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
i bought a peavey wolfgang for $750, and sold it for $700 without pickups in it. i was asking $800 for it, and the guy asked if he could buy without pickups because he had some at home. considering they go for $100 on ebay, i think i sold for more than it was worth
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i bought a peavey wolfgang for $750, and sold it for $700 without pickups in it. i was asking $800 for it, and the guy asked if he could buy without pickups because he had some at home. considering they go for $100 on ebay, i think i sold for more than it was worth

Wow, dude you got lucky
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie