www.myspace.com/2ndsidemade

Line up completed. More songs to come soon, once we get the chance. In the mean time, listen to the old demos.

Influences: CKY, Reuben, Staind, Deftones, Nirvana
hey man overall, i'd say it's good, but it didn't jump out at me. however, what i do think is that the vocals could change that. the band's singer has a really low range i'm assuming. the choruses on some of these he should try and go much higher. he never really goes up or down. it makes for kind of stagnant rock music ya know? i'd say if he could push his vocal range, that could drastically change the songs.

right now i'm on drop like flies and i can just hear it in my head.. not the little screamish thing he's doing.. but if he could just jack it up an octave, i think it would pretty damn awesome

anyway, check mine out if you would https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1154639
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
The intro on Drop Like Flies is pretty sweet. but i definitely agree with NakedmanInABush..the vocals are too boring..i mean the singer himself sounds kinda bored. the music has so much energy that is just cancelled out by the vocals.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hey man overall, i'd say it's good, but it didn't jump out at me. however, what i do think is that the vocals could change that. the band's singer has a really low range i'm assuming. the choruses on some of these he should try and go much higher. he never really goes up or down. it makes for kind of stagnant rock music ya know? i'd say if he could push his vocal range, that could drastically change the songs.

right now i'm on drop like flies and i can just hear it in my head.. not the little screamish thing he's doing.. but if he could just jack it up an octave, i think it would pretty damn awesome
Oddly enough....I'm the vocalist and I have worked on my vocals since then. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'm currently trying to work on my range even a year on.