Well, since it was my 20th birthday last week and I got a juicy paycheck I'd think I'd spoil myself a little. I always wanted an explorer shaped guitar with a fixed bridged and high output pickups to play down tuned songs. I saw an Epiphone Futura at the local music store that was just that. I tried it, fell in love with it, and ended up buying it :P

Well, here it is.

I don't have any good quality camera but I guess this does the job :P

Anyway, it plays great and sounds great and am 100% satisfied. I even got a good deal for it.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
whoa nice

do you keep your guitars next to those floor heaters in the winter?
Ibanez.
Quote by cruc1a7
whoa nice

do you keep your guitars next to those floor heaters in the winter?

Of course not. I never use them anyway, even in winter, my downstairs neighbors heat so much that I don't have to use mine.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
Awesome guitar! Congradulations!
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Sick guitar... I'm more interested in the schecter though... losing mine was the worst mistake I've ever made
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Im not a big fan of explorer's shape but that looks like a really nice guitar
HNGD
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's the sound of Satan himself ripping through the electronics in the guitar....

It's a pinch harmonic, dude.
Nice, the Finish is especially sexy, I just don't like the shape, I'd like it more if it was more of a regular Explorer shape, but whatever

HNGD anyway
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
HNGD bro!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Kinda dumb how the body comes over the top of the neck like that, but the finish is sexy so I forgive you....an Epi with stock EMGS? Cool beans!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

HNGD that thing looks awesome im liking the Vol and Tone Knobs especially, what are you thinking of the active EMGs through your viper??

Plus people its not an Explorer its a totally different shape or ment to be anyway, its based on a Peavey shape that they did to rip off the Explorer but it caught on and became really popular.
Gibson/Epiphone regard them as Two different shapes not as a rip off.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
like alot of people, i'm not big on the shape but i love the finish and black hardware always looks great on red quilts. HNGD!
Quote by stinger12345
Kinda dumb how the body comes over the top of the neck like that, but the finish is sexy so I forgive you....an Epi with stock EMGS? Cool beans!

I was surprised when it had Stock EMG's

That finish is nice though.
Quote by Snake™
Yeah, becuase Buckethead is like 6' 8" and his hands are bigger than George Lopez's head.

Quote by Scutchington
"You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!"
Quote by nav00
HNGD that thing looks awesome im liking the Vol and Tone Knobs especially, what are you thinking of the active EMGs through your viper??

Plus people its not an Explorer its a totally different shape or ment to be anyway, its based on a Peavey shape that they did to rip off the Explorer but it caught on and became really popular.
Gibson/Epiphone regard them as Two different shapes not as a rip off.

The reason I don't have a tube amp is because I live in a appartement building and I try not to be to noisy and I HATE using headphones.
My neighbours allready complained that my former roomate and his girlfriend were making to much noice having sex in the middle of the night. I doubt they are going to take a screaming tube amp nicely : .

Anyway, it sounds good to my ears I guess that the important part.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30.

forgot how good those look congrats
My Gear
03' MIM SunBurst Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard With Lace Alumitones
Epiphone PeeWee Les Paul
Starcaster By Fender
B-52 AT-112
Amplitube: Metal, Jimi Hendrix, Fender
Boss DS-1

Fav Bands: RHCP, Led Zep, ACDC, BLS, Slipknot