Why do Layne Staley, Scott Stapp, Eddie Vedder, and Scott Weiland sound awfully alike

b/c they all suck and are unoriginal, except vedder on his into the wild soundtrack that stuff is good.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by -Led_Zeppelin-
I've just noticed this. Well except for AIC vocalist because he screamed sometimes.

Fixed.

EDIT
Quote by froggyman
cool story bro!

Shut the fuck up. That's about as funny as an abscess.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Last edited by Altered_Carbon at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by CroneR
b/c they all suck and are unoriginal, except vedder on his into the wild soundtrack that stuff is good.

Take that back about Layne. He sounds like a creaky old demon sitting on a rocking chair in hell.

Scott sounded somewhat like Layne. But not often. They just had deeper voices is all.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
They don't sound the same to me.

Maybe you should try telling the difference between lets say... Pink Floyd and Genesis.
If you can't tell the difference, we know were the problem lies
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
Pretty sure they don't. Scott Stapp sucks though.

That doesn't even need to be stated, brother.

One of these things is not like the other...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by -Led_Zeppelin-
That was a nice come back, but no.

Actually, he's right.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana