I have £600 to spend on a half stack so can you guys recommend one. It has to include a head and a cab I might be able to go to £700 but no more. And good combos with 100w will be accepted with good reason
Wdaubo
Stuff:
Gibson Darkfire, JVM410H+1960A
Mg100DFX MG30FX MGs!(i know they are crap)
Fender american standard strat
Ephiphone les paul studio
Ovation applause Acoustic
Hopefully a warmoth build in the near future!
Mid gai would ok because my music has more gain than classic rock but less than heavy metal
Wdaubo
Stuff:
Gibson Darkfire, JVM410H+1960A
Mg100DFX MG30FX MGs!(i know they are crap)
Fender american standard strat
Ephiphone les paul studio
Ovation applause Acoustic
Hopefully a warmoth build in the near future!
I can tell you what amp to get, but only if I can tell you who to get it for too.

(ME!)
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Any of the following will work, plus a Harley Benton 2x12 from thomann.de:

ENGL Screamer or Thunder
Laney VH100
Laney GH100
Bugera 1990
Bugera 1960
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
It'd be good to know what you want to play before we start giving out suggestions what you'd want rather than what we like.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Laney GH100L / Laney VC50 (Discontinued, check ebay)
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
A couple of points leap to mind based on your original post:

1) If you have a 100w MG, your new amp certainly doesn't need to be 100w if you go valve. It could be less than half that power and still blow your MG off stage!

2) At that price point you will get a much better amp as a combo than you will as a half stack.

Now for an example. Get a Marshall DSL401 as it's perfect for what you want. It's an all valve 40w amp with a very good clean channel and 2 drive channels with a footswitch included. The other guitarist in my last band was using a Line 6 Spider II that was 150w 2X12 and he was always complaining that my 40w 1X12 cut through so much better than his. Even going over an enthusiastic drummer I've never had to turn it up too loud. New, they are certainly within your budget and there are usually a number of decent options available on Ebay. I got mine from Ebay and the condition was just like new. It also had a speaker and valve upgrade done to it and cost me only £300, though I think they usually fetch around £400. It's certainly a very good amp and is ideal for what you're after.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1